PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs **July 2017 Update**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs

Very cool to see the Ash custom you did on the Evil Dead news site Pete, the figure looks stunning!!

:lecture:lecture:lecture very cool, finally was able to view the page last night before I went to bed, congrats! :rock

I hope that Teddy's comes out crappy.:lecture

:panic::panic::panic:

Can't wait Pete, thanks buddy :)

:lol Sorry it’s taking I while. I have been experimenting on few new techniques and ways of upping the quality of the figure. I wanted to make shore I had everything perfected before I started your masterpiece.

Very cool to see the Ash custom you did on the Evil Dead news site Pete, the figure looks stunning!!

Thanks man, I go on there regularly so was chuffed when I noticed I was on it.

:lecture:lecture:lecture very cool, finally was able to view the page last night before I went to bed, congrats!

I hope that Teddy's comes out crappy.:lecture

Glad you liked it. Very tempted to bite and buy your Ash.
Don’t listen Teddy he’s just jealous :lol

Awesome Pete! You go ahead and experiment all you like! I am in no rush at all mate so if you need time to perfect things then go ahead and take your time mate. Thanks

Glad you liked it. Very tempted to bite and buy your Ash.
Don’t listen Teddy he’s just jealous :lol

I'm going to try very hard to BRING IT!

Awesome Pete! You go ahead and experiment all you like! I am in no rush at all mate so if you need time to perfect things then go ahead and take your time mate. Thanks

^^^ that's a good customer right there.

Thanks Aaron, i sent you a email reply when you can.

Heres some pics of cplhicks Ash. Very pleased with how this came out :-D

Pretty cool Pete, did you make all the gear and clothing as well? I know the head is Beto's.

Pretty cool Pete, did you make all the gear and clothing as well? I know the head is Beto's.

Thanks ski, as you said the head is beto. The chainsaw and shotgun are modified SS ones and the rest is made by me.

what sort of body is that pete? it kinda looks like a hot toys with a triad chest

Look what the mailman brought me today:yess::clap

Ashgood3final.jpg

:D :hi5:

I didn't realize you made the harness yourself:horror

Man it's so good!! I love how you remembered to put the metal hook for the chainsaw pullcord.:clap

Sometimes royal mail air mail can get to me in a week but my last few things were taking longer. I'm glad to see it's back to a 1 week delivery time again :D

Back