PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs **July 2017 Update**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs

Look what the mailman brought me today:yess::clap

Ashgood3final.jpg

:D :hi5:

Congrats on owning this piece of art! Today l received a few sculpts from Beto, and one is the Evil Ash, l think l'm gonna ask Pete to do it for me :rock

pete is defo the man, nice guy to deal with to :)

I didn't realize you made the harness yourself:horror

Man it's so good!! I love how you remembered to put the metal hook for the chainsaw pullcord.:clap

Sometimes royal mail air mail can get to me in a week but my last few things were taking longer. I'm glad to see it's back to a 1 week delivery time again :D

Im so pleased you like it, Its a limited edition 1 of 2 :lol
I am working on making a better hook. If it comes out well i will send you one.

Congrats on owning this piece of art! Today l received a few sculpts from Beto, and one is the Evil Ash, l think l'm gonna ask Pete to do it for me :rock

Would love to man, Betos sculpts are such a pleasure to paint :rock

pete is defo the man, nice guy to deal with to :)

Thanks man, its helps that i have great customers to deal with :wink1:
Your package came yesterday btw. Was sculpting for teddys Ash so repaired the batman at the same time.

cheers pete, looking forward to the alex ross paintup of that custom head

what sort of body is that pete? it kinda looks like a hot toys with a triad chest

It’s a modified triad body with a heightened torso and resculpted neck.

Great work Pete, you're the ash maker that is for sure!

Thanks Elvis, you were a huge influence when I first started making custom figures so that means a lot :)
I always liked how you made your figures look all dirty and bloody.

Here is a almost finished Alex Ross Batman i painted for Vik2001
He purchased it from eBay and it did not look to good in the pictures imo (no offence vik :peace) but in hand it’s awesome. It’s slightly oversized but if you are using a muscle body or looking to upgrade a DCD figure I highly recommend it.

The eyes are grey but get gradually lighter towards the centre to give the impression he is wearing contacts as I thought it would add a realistic Alex Ross feel to it.
All the details are very subtle and smooth to mimic the Alex Ross painting style.

Stubble was added added at viks request. I think this was a great idea as it adds more depth to the sculpt.

I am ploughing trough commissions so hope to have lots more updates in the next couple of weeks.

I am so grateful to all the people who have commissioned me and trusted me with their heads and figures. I have been on SSF a long time but am new to taking commissions so thanks guys for giving me the opportunity to do this :hi5:

Batman looks great! Nice work all around on the cowl and skin tones!

And really looking forward to seeing what you do with those GB sculpts :rock

Batman looks great! Nice work all around on the cowl and skin tones!

And really looking forward to seeing what you do with those GB sculpts :rock

Thanks man

Working on your Peter and Teddys Ash at the same time. As batman has no hair or eyes he is a lot quicker to paint :lol

The eyes are grey but get gradually lighter towards the centre to give the impression he is wearing contacts....

WOW man, you succeeded VERY well in giving that impression, love it!

I am ploughing trough commissions so hope to have lots more updates in the next couple of weeks.

With every update from you l'm like :pray: but take your time :lol

cheers pete that paint looks great - i know you said theres a little more to finish off like sealing it etc.

i agree this sculpt does look awesome in hand, but comes out different in the pics. i love my bats - i probably have to many. i just wanted a nice alex ross and jim lee sculpt to add to my collections, then i will calm down on bats.

not sure what im going to do with this, i have a couple of options. it is slightly bigger sculpt but will look fantastic on a muscle batman as u said ;) and alex ross batman head was always slightly on the bigger side in his comics, the same with his superman interpretation. numo who sculpted this head did it with the same in mind - so i actually think the size is accurate for a alex ross batman

for anyone who aint dealt with pete his freindly, always involves you in the process of his commision, and gives good updates. - woulod highly recommend him :)

Last edited:

WOW man, you succeeded VERY well in giving that impression, love it!

With every update from you l'm like :pray: but take your time :lol

Thanks frans :)

Dont worry i will not rush anything. Still trying to find good 1/6 material for your apron as the stuff i got was to thick :gah:

heres a alex ross painting for reference by the man himself - notice his head is chiseled and in proportion to his body shape:

CP1290-Mythology-Batman.jpg

cheers pete that paint looks great - i know you said theres a little more to finish off like sealing it etc.

i agree this sculpt does look awesome in hand, but comes out different in the pics. i love my bats - i probably have to many. i just wanted a nice alex ross and jim lee sculpt to add to my collections, then i will calm down on bats.

not sure what im going to do with this, i have a couple of options. it is slightly bigger sculpt but will look fantastic on a muscle batman as u said ;) and alex ross batman head was always slightly on the bigger side in his comics, the same with his superman interpretation. numo who sculpted this head did it with the same in mind - so i actually think the size is accurate for a alex ross batman

for anyone who aint dealt with pete his freindly, always involves you in the process of his commision, and gives good updates. - woulod highly recommend him :)

That’s right once he is fully finished I will get my stand, light and backdrop out to take some well lighted crisp pictures to show off the sculpt. Going to leave it to dry for the weekend then seal it Monday to get rid of the shine on his head.
If you were wondering what batman to put this on we could always modify that blue DCD Batman to a black Alex Ross one using this body
https://www.kaustic-plastik.com/eng...roik-Muscle-Body-KP02A---HEADLESS-Version.htm
Thanks for the recommendation I will send the cash in the envelope with the head :lol
I have delt with customizers in the past so know people don’t mind waiting as long as the final result is quality and are given updates and pms are always replyed to asap.

heres a alex ross painting for reference by the man himself - notice his head is chiseled and in proportion to his body shape:

CP1290-Mythology-Batman.jpg

That’s such a coincidence that is one I used as a reference from Google :lol

Great paint Pete but i think what's make the alex ross art more human is that you can acutally see his eyes.

But it was vik choce though!

Again great!

Great paint Pete but i think what's make the alex ross art more human is that you can acutally see his eyes.

Again great!

pete will tell you we already keep talking about the eyes, whether to keep it as it is, or change it. pete already suggested to me that he can paint iris onto them if we want, hmmmm still debating lol

Again great!

Thanks elvis

As vik said we are both in 2 minds about the eyes.
I always prefered the white eyes as they look more demon like so he looks more mencing and intimidating to bad guys, but human eyes were the Alex Ross style :gah: Such a hard decision for us both :lol

Hey Pete, I think what's make the alex ross art more human is that you can acutally see his eyes.

but viks decision! :(

Great work and good to see you getting business! :rock

Ski

Back