• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Peter Parker RAH Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well guys i'm going this weekend to pick these up.

just one thing, when i was trying to clean and organize my mailbox, i was trying to move all the peter requests to one folder.........................:(
and well let's just say i goofed:banghead and hit the delete instead of the folder name. i can't ^^^^^*in believe i did that.

anyways everyone that's paid already by paypal is ok, since i will have contact and mailing info through paypal. BUT anyone that wanted me to contact them when i got them could you please re PM me.

thanks

ps: anyone that's already paid for these great, and i will ship them out asap.

now canada post has just had a price increase for shipping via ground. so instead of $10 it's now $12 shipping via ground, but it's still only $15 for air. so if you wouldn't mind paying the extra $2 shipping that would be great since i'm basically doing this for nothing. again those that have already paid for thiers, don't worry about the extra $2, it's not worth the bother.

anyways cheers and can't wait to hear from all of you AGAIN :duh:lol

well guys i'm going this weekend to pick these up.

just one thing, when i was trying to clean and organize my mailbox, i was trying to move all the peter requests to one folder.........................:(
and well let's just say i goofed:banghead and hit the delete instead of the folder name. i can't ^^^^^*in believe i did that.

anyways everyone that's paid already by paypal is ok, since i will have contact and mailing info through paypal. BUT anyone that wanted me to contact them when i got them could you please re PM me.

thanks

ps: anyone that's already paid for these great, and i will ship them out asap.

now canada post has just had a price increase for shipping via ground. so instead of $10 it's now $12 shipping via ground, but it's still only $15 for air. so if you wouldn't mind paying the extra $2 shipping that would be great since i'm basically doing this for nothing. again those that have already paid for thiers, don't worry about the extra $2, it's not worth the bother.

anyways cheers and can't wait to hear from all of you AGAIN :duh:lol

Payment sent to you.:D

Last edited:
yes, shipping will start monday, i have to go through all the pm's that i have not deleted:banghead, and figrue out how many i have left over for the people that haven't paid already.

yes, shipping will start monday, i have to go through all the pm's that i have not deleted:banghead, and figrue out how many i have left over for the people that haven't paid already.

You know what you should do? Come up to Edmonton to ship those figures :monkey3

I .... uh ........... hear the post offices here are faster :monkey3

:D

Is my Peter order canceled?

??? if you wanted one, and haven't paid for one yet, please get ahold of me since like i posted earlier, i accidentally deleted alot of my pm's

i should have lots to go around, if anyone wants to get just peter w/o the box let me know, and i can see if the shipping will be cheaper or not.

anyone that has paid for theirs already it will be shipped this week.
i will go through my paypal to see how many have been sold and paid for, then i will post how many i have left.
thanks for everyones patience with this, i didn't expect this kind of response.

also i have some lotr figures available, if anyone wants to combine shipping.
though i think all the frodos are sold.
later

ok, i figured i would post the peters i've shipped, i will use first names and state or country only. it's the only way i have to connect the figures with the reciever since most forum members aren't the same as the paypal accounts, and since i received so many inquiries and payments close together, i can't tell which forum member used which paypal account:confused::confused:.
if that made any sence at all:lol

anyways here is the growing list.

mayur UK
anthony TN
tanya MN
stuart UK
daniel TX
cory LA
joseph OK
blue star UK
mark IL
adrian MA
samuel IA

more to come

Last edited:
MN yup.

So there's no tracking? Just expect it in about a week i take it. Thx for the great deal again!!!

Back