Peter O'Toole as Desert-Loving English

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright guys, this is the final version. You will be getting the entire outfit once it's up on the website which should be soon [See link below]. This will be around $75 shipped for everything, which includes the following:

https://www.d-artstudios.com/lawrence.html

1. Pants
2. Inner tunic
3. Outer robe with gold lining
4. Tourban
5. Elastic band to hold the tourban together (this is not seen on the photos, it is hidden under the gold bands)
6. 2 gold bands

1-3.jpg

2-4.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-3.jpg

5-2.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone has any suggestions about how we can get the belt and the dagger that would be great. I contacted witekite but haven't heard back from him yet.:(

Well, I've been working on his Jambiya for the last few days. Nothing really seems to be clicking. I keep on making them short and to thick.

The photoshop version is what I'm aiming for...

Anyone have a good shot of it? This is all I have...

I think you're right about the third one. I'll try to find some pics, but for now there's this one. I don't have any clear ones of it straight on.

yVN2K.jpg

Well, I was planning on using Newlines Japanese Officer boots or even trying their suede pirate ones. I've got a pair laying around and I'll see what they look like... Not sure about the toes.

As far as the flare gun goes, I think you could just use an old Dragon one and mold on the flared out barrel ending..

Back