Peter O'Toole as Desert-Loving English

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already contacted Deniz from D-artstudios to do the outfit. He should have a WIP picture for me by Monday. I think he should be able to give the complete outfit. The only thing we might need would be the knife and the gun. Maybe we can contact witekite to do those.

Here's a quick update from Deniz.

I wanted to send you the quick photos of Lawrence.
we are still working on the the most outer robe (with yellow stripes)

and there will be some crocheting on his inner tunic (on collar)

and another missing piece is the yellow string above his tourban.

lawrence1.jpg

lawrence3.jpg

lawrence4.jpg

If people are interested in getting one, we can start an interest thread and have Deniz make the outfit for everyone. Trust me folks, this is good tailoring work for a very affordable price.;)

I've already contacted Deniz from D-artstudios to do the outfit. He should have a WIP picture for me by Monday. I think he should be able to give the complete outfit. The only thing we might need would be the knife and the gun. Maybe we can contact witekite to do those.

The set looks fantastic! It's funny, I contacted Deniz right after you did. I'm definitely in for one. I've already got Trevor's sculpt painted up by Silentsurfer, so I'm ready to go. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Here's Sherif Ali I did awhile back to go with Lawrence... Sorry, my photobucket account is down...

Lawrence/Peter arrived and WOW. No wonder why Trevor is one of the best artist sculptors in the world. Huge respect for you, Maestro. Is a great honor to own this Masterpiece. Thank you very much.

Egads, just stumbled on this tread. WOW, Trev you did it again. After getting all your Firefly sculpts to date, I find I now need a Lawrence. I'm in for a sculpt and outfit for sure.

Old Grandpa

Awesome development! I cannot wait to see a bunch of finished Lawrences. A friend of mine told me they even make 1/6 scale camels...I imagine they're expensive, (and HUGE)

Way to go, carbo-fation! Thanks to Deniz too!
Trev

Another update guys.

lawrence5.jpg

lawrence7.jpg

lawrence6.jpg

Deniz said that the only thing missing are the "collar crochets" but otherwise this is the final version. I asked him if he wanted me to start an Interest/For Sale thread, but he would prefer that you guys place an order directly from the website since there seem to be quite some people interested in this. And just a heads up, Deniz is located in Turkey and shipping usually takes about 2-4 weeks. He's a great guy to deal with and a trusted seller.

I'll post his website and pricing info soon. Stay tuned.:D

Back