Peter O'Toole as Desert-Loving English

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strangely enough I always associate this charter with the leather boots he wore during sections of the movie. The raid on the train for example.

Ok, I've been working on his Jambiya some more.. Here's my latest effort. Getting closer, but still not quite there yet...:nono

Your Jambiya is looking really good. Do you plan to cast these and sell them?

Old Grandpa

If I knew how, I would. Once, I get the technique down, I probably could make up a few on my own...

I would like some filigree like the screen version. It needs some more texture for sure.. I've got an idea I'm going to try. We'll see?

Bumping this up to see If anyone else has painted up this wonderful head sculpt or used it for a custom yet. :D

Finished my paint up on Lawrence. Eyework could be better, but it'll do. It's such a phenomenal sculpt, thanks to Trevor for making it available.

Lawrence.jpg

Oh he looks wonderful! I've got to scrape enough money to get hold of this eventually. :D

I sent my head to get my painted by melaranus. Those of you that get their outfits from Deniz, please post pictures. Mines won't arrive for some time since I have other things on order with him and I asked him to ship everything at once.

Also, any update on the dagger and belt?

If nobody else manages to finish something then I'll have a go. This sculpts too good to be left half completed when it comes to accessories.

Anyone got any more piccies to post of their WIP's?

Happy Days are here! Just received my package from Deniz. Everything looks great. I'll try to snap some pics later today.

Back