Peter O'Toole as Desert-Loving English

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trevolver

Browncoat
Reaction score
Hello all!

Not sure if there's any interest in this apart from those who already have one, but if anyone wants a Peter O'Toole as T.E. Lawrence, I've made a new mold of the original sculpt. I really loved seeing Nathan's (SilentSurfer) paintup, (https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3327822&postcount=1305) and a few folks contacted me inquiring about the sculpt.

I never got around to building my own Lawrence, but if anyone wants to take a shot at it for themselves, just shoot me a PM for info.

Lawrence.jpg

"Nothing is written."
Trev

OMG thats a simply stunning piece of work. Truly beautiful. :D

Amazing, beautiful and perfect is not enough to describe this magnificent art piece. Wow. PM sent.

Excellent work! Its too bad, I would love to put together a bash of the Ultimate Hellraisers: O'Toole, Richard Burton, Richard Harris, and Oliver Reed. Excellent sculpt!

Thanks all! The robes are the tough part of this as a custom, I hope someone is able to tailor some.

If anyone decides they want to try building one, just give me a shout. It should be available for a while. Thanks for the kind words!

Trev

I got the green light from my tailor and he agreed to do the outfit. Could someone tell me where I can find some high-res pictures of this outfit?

I would be very interested in something like this... I'd love to have this figure on my shelf :rock

Back