Peril Unlimited's Cheerleader "Betty" Zombie up for pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy Brandon, you are literally the next one on the list to get shipped. The sealant I use on the zombies takes about 12-24 hours to dry so I'm hoping to get the next batch out tomorow.

Migwit:
Can you imagine... I'm tossed in the jug and some burly thug, covered in tattoos and scars asks me "what I'm in for" and I reply "zombies".

Not just "zombies" but "zombie action figures!" Or better yet, "Zombie dolls!" I think Bubbles (that's the burly thug's name) would like that very much and you two would get along nicely. :lol

Sounds like you kept your sense of humor about the whole Fed thing, Mike. :lol

Looking forward to adding this lovely zombie-fied lady to my growing Dead display! :banana

All you can do is laugh!

What wasn't funny though was finding out my account had been frozen whilst in the checkout lane at the grocery store with a full shopping cart. There's almost no walk of shame worse than exiting a line empty handed with ten or more people glaring at the back of your head.

if I dont end up getting a few things i have my eye on Ill pick up 1 or 2 of these zombies. It looks pretty good from the greg pictures.

Look what I got today....

PerilUnlimited001.jpg

Ok, now a short review. Lets start with Ash. Ash is a great figure! Great sculpt, articulation is great, and the extra $10 for the upgraded version really makes this figure BOOM! Really, my only complaint with Ash is a lack of accessories, which in my opinion, they are zombies, they really don't need any accessories...right? Overall grade for me....A- (could we have got an extra limb or something with him?)

Now on to Betty. I'm not sure what kinda body she has, but she just doesn't seem as heavy as the Ash. What happened to her thumbs? I think I'm gonna try and maybe cut the thumbs off and sculpt some new ones. My biggest complaint...WHERE IS HER PANTIES??? I checked ebay for some 1/6th size panties and I can't see paying $20 for a bra/panty combo. I guess I'll paint a bush and call her complete:) Things I love...Paint, Sculpt, and overall appeal of the figure. No accessories again, but no necessary. Maybe a set of pom-poms or something? Overall grade for Betty...B

I definitely like the Ash better than the Betty, but both are great figures to add to you zombie collection. Mike, you did a great job on these guys! Super customer service, fast shipping, and the body bags are way cool!

Look what I got today....

PerilUnlimited001.jpg

Ok, now a short review. Lets start with Ash. Ash is a great figure! Great sculpt, articulation is great, and the extra $10 for the upgraded version really makes this figure BOOM! Really, my only complaint with Ash is a lack of accessories, which in my opinion, they are zombies, they really don't need any accessories...right? Overall grade for me....A- (could we have got an extra limb or something with him?)

Now on to Betty. I'm not sure what kinda body she has, but she just doesn't seem as heavy as the Ash. What happened to her thumbs? I think I'm gonna try and maybe cut the thumbs off and sculpt some new ones. My biggest complaint...WHERE IS HER PANTIES??? I checked ebay for some 1/6th size panties and I can't see paying $20 for a bra/panty combo. I guess I'll paint a bush and call her complete:) Things I love...Paint, Sculpt, and overall appeal of the figure. No accessories again, but no necessary. Maybe a set of pom-poms or something? Overall grade for Betty...B

I definitely like the Ash better than the Betty, but both are great figures to add to you zombie collection. Mike, you did a great job on these guys! Super customer service, fast shipping, and the body bags are way cool!

Cheerleaders dont wear panties anyway....:monkey3

You know what, her hair is much to pretty. Need some dried up blood in there to even it out.

I spent a lot of time making her hair pretty. I thought it fitting that the zombie cheerleader with no face had PERFECT hair.

As for blood and goo, I agree but she's not mine to alter. I've seen a few of the gored-up ones with quite a bit of goo and grime in her hair.

These are really awesome looking. I'm definitely placing an order when I get a detolf for my S-mart. These zombies really have that deadite feel

Back