Peril Unlimited's Cheerleader "Betty" Zombie up for pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
buse.jpg

https://www.perilunlimited.com/orderhere.htm

Once again, incredible work and a great value! When will these start shipping?

Last edited:
Howdy everyone, I'm glad your happy with Betty. As with Ash I'll be offering a regular (so the customizers can cut loose) and a deluxe version. She looks great sitting on my shelf right now with all the other zombies!

I'm hoping she'll be out in the next few weeks, though I'm reluctant to give an exact date at this time.... I still have so much work to do before she even arrives... shelves to build, bodybags to make and my non-zombie pay-the-bills job has been crazy lately!

And as always, thanks for the support, the next zombie is already in the planning stages as well as a few new surprises!

I like this one a bit more then the first Peril Zombie, I might just get this one.
What's the base body from?

Yeah I thought the same thing. Everything is awesome but it's a trans cheerleader =) Other wise everything is spot on.

I dig the first PU zombie, but not really diggin' this one. Don't care much for the head sculpt. I like my zombies a bit more traditional, she looks like something out of Hellraiser or something.

I dig the first PU zombie, but not really diggin' this one. Don't care much for the head sculpt. I like my zombies a bit more traditional, she looks like something out of Hellraiser or something.

In a few ways I tend to agree with you. I'll be getting two of them in a few days to shoot for Mike's website. I'll be able to make a better determination once I have them in hand. Pics, of course, will be where you'd expect them to be. :D

Did you have your female in the works before sideshow..? not sure.. but I see they have one also.. I like the fact yours looks completely different and not just another zombie..very nice work..

Back