Peril Unlimited's Cheerleader "Betty" Zombie up for pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you have your female in the works before sideshow..? not sure.. but I see they have one also.. I like the fact yours looks completely different and not just another zombie..very nice work..

I don't claim to speak for Peril Unlimited, but as their photographer I can say that I've known they were working on Betty months before the Babysitter was announced. Which, of course, doesn't mean that Sideshow hadn't been working on theirs for months before that.

Did you have your female in the works before sideshow..? not sure.. but I see they have one also.. I like the fact yours looks completely different and not just another zombie..very nice work..

I'm not sure who had a female in the works first. It's probably vanity but I'd like to say that I did but it takes me a long time to get a figure produced and ready to sell. I'm juggling a regular job and all the same stuff we all have to deal with.

Truthfully though I bet Sideshow had the babysitter "made" months ago and she was just waiting for a slot to open up in Sideshows production schedule.
At least I'm getting the cheerleader to market first. It's a small victory but I have to take what I can.

I can see how some folks really like her face and some folks wanted a more "babysitter" looking face.... For me, it's all about the gore and bringing something diffrent to the table. A face as tore up as betty's makes a great zombie and for the customizers out there; there's a lot that you can do with her.

Okay, once again Michael's review has me sold! This figure looks really badass :rock

review_betty_1.jpg

Although I had noticed that funky looking hand before... is there any way to reshape the hand (like with heat) to get more of a thumb look, or is that just a lost cause?

Nah, I think it's a lost cause. The thumb not just placed at an odd place on the hand, it's long and oddly shaped as well. Hey, she's been rotting in the ground - cut her some slack :D

But yea, that's what dropped the sculpt score a bit for me. I do like the rotting ruined face, but I know some folks will prefer something a bit more 'pretty'.

I wasn't sure about the sculpt, but after seeing your review I think it makes a lot of sense. And I think its cool he's going for a more gruesome look... can't wait to see the 3rd entry :rock

Oh darn. Michael's review is making me want to pick up both Ash and Betty. Crap. Only because I don't have the extra money for them.

Anway, I can't wait to see what the third figure is. Carl? I'm assuming they are doing the names alphabetically now? If not they should be. :D It would be a nice counter to Sideshow's numbering of the subjects.

Ash is a solid figure and this looks like its overall quality has improved as well. Definitely gonna be adding this to my collection.

Oh darn. Michael's review is making me want to pick up both Ash and Betty. Crap. Only because I don't have the extra money for them.

Anway, I can't wait to see what the third figure is. Carl? I'm assuming they are doing the names alphabetically now? If not they should be. :D It would be a nice counter to Sideshow's numbering of the subjects.

That's a damn fine idea!

Saw the prototype a few weeks ago, top notch! Mike's hit another one out of the park!!

-Rex

You guys are definetly on the ball. "C" has been named for a while now but giving the name so soon would spoil some of the fun!

Oh goody, a guessing game. I guess Charles. Charles Bartholemew Wainwright Grubgut the third, to be precise.

Back