Peril Unlimited's Cheerleader "Betty" Zombie up for pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see some diversity in our zombie figures... c'mon folks, green zombies are a good start, but we can do more :rock

I think a black guy with a pink shirt and lavender jacket named Carl would be awesome.

carl.jpg

Alright in for mine and can't wait, green guy was a disappointment so this should perk the spirits of the undead up!

I just shoved another twenty orders out the door this morning! I think everybody will be very happy with them!

Getting Betty to market has been a long strange journey. You all may have read on another forum that I was sending so much money overseas that I got "red flagged" by the feds as a possible money launderer or participant in online gambling and had my bank account frozen. Getting phone calls from the feds is NOT a fun thing.

But everything is cleared up, I'm not in a federal prison and Bloody Betty is shipping!

Only because you've indicated that your Fed troubles are all cleared up and you're NOT in a federal prison am I going to admit that your post made me laugh. Does that make me a bad person? If it does, pretend I didn't say anything just now... :D

What I WILL admit to saying is that you did an awesome job on this figure and I am happpy to hear she's shipping out! :banana

still deciding on if I should get the figure or not, it looks good and all but gonna have to wait to see what it looks like in other's collection first before I can make it final.

I don't need convincing. I ordered mine through Cotswold, so if you can do me a favour, get their shipment out pronto. :joy

Migwit:
Can you imagine... I'm tossed in the jug and some burly thug, covered in tattoos and scars asks me "what I'm in for" and I reply "zombies".

Creecher:
I talked to GB at Cotswold yesterday. They arrived a couple days ago and are starting to roll out the door!

Greg:
Awesome work as always!

Migwit:
Can you imagine... I'm tossed in the jug and some burly thug, covered in tattoos and scars asks me "what I'm in for" and I reply "zombies".

Creecher:
I talked to GB at Cotswold yesterday. They arrived a couple days ago and are starting to roll out the door!

Greg:
Awesome work as always!

Mike, just wondering if mine shipped? I ordered on your site (Brandon Jones) and I've been conversing with you through eBay...bjuan23.

Back