Peril Unlimited 12" Zombie review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can't wait for another zombie to be made by peril unlimited. the guys got talent, and I'm curious to see what he does next.

He really is great and I cannot wait for the next one! Bring it on!!

Howdy all! I'm glad everybody is enjoying their figures. I've had a few e-mails asking when the next figure is coming out and what will I be releasing. I've fallen behind on production but here's what I've been up to the last two months (I'm the one on the right)...

davisacademy.jpg

I never thought I would ever be a full time firefighter. I started Peril Unlimited out of a love of toys but also a desperate attempt to escape an unsatisfying life slaving away in a warehouse.

I was picked up as a full time Firefighter at UC Davis almost the same day I offically opened Peril Unlimited and have been in their orientation academy. It's backbreaking and intense at times but I'm doing well and will graduate in early August.

The big bump in pay I'll be getting will really help me get Peril Unlimited on the fast track. I'm hoping to get all kinds of figures made in the next year.... great figures, the ones I've always wanted to have.

Better still my new firefighter schedule is a 48 hours on 96 hours off so for every two days/nights I work I'll have four days/nights to get new figures rolling.

I'm really excited about Peril Unlimiteds future as well as my firefighting career and I want to thank all of you for your support!!!!

Mike
Peril Unlimited

Last edited:
Congratulations on that, Mike! It makes me want to make a Firefighter Zombie custom.

Hmmm, I'm not sure that came out exactly as intended. ;)

Edit: "UC-Davis", as in University of California- Davis? I'll be driving through Davis tomorrow on the way to visit a girlfriend in Sacramento. Small world!

Last edited:
Howdy all! I'm glad everybody is enjoying their figures. I've had a few e-mails asking when the next figure is coming out and what will I be releasing. I've fallen behind on production but here's what I've been up to the last two months (I'm the one on the right)...

davisacademy.jpg

I never thought I would ever be a full time firefighter. I started Peril Unlimited out of a love of toys but also a desperate attempt to escape an unsatisfying life slaving away in a warehouse.

I was picked up as a full time Firefighter at UC Davis almost the same day I offically opened Peril Unlimited and have been in their orientation academy. It's backbreaking and intense at times but I'm doing well and will graduate in early August.

The big bump in pay I'll be getting will really help me get Peril Unlimited on the fast track. I'm hoping to get all kinds of figures made in the next year.... great figures, the ones I've always wanted to have.

Better still my new firefighter schedule is a 48 hours on 96 hours off so for every two days/nights I work I'll have four days/nights to get new figures rolling.

I'm really excited about Peril Unlimiteds future as well as my firefighting career and I want to thank all of you for your support!!!!

Mike
Peril Unlimited

That's awesome dude! Thanks for doing a good service (well, two good services, b/c your zombie kicks ass) :rock

I get my first Paycheck on August first so the ball will be rolling once again on figures. I'm going to ty to have something out before Halloween. In fact, this weekend Ibetter get all my notes finalized and emailed to China!

I get my first Paycheck on August first so the ball will be rolling once again on figures. I'm going to ty to have something out before Halloween. In fact, this weekend Ibetter get all my notes finalized and emailed to China!

zombie woman or zombie child .. please :)

Back