Peril Unlimited 12" Zombie review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mike. Your zombie looks great and I want to buy it.

For those of you from Australia that want to buy this zombie, Mike tells me shipping is only $20. Fly you fools. Yes, but ebay tells me "This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.You are unable to bid on or buy this item because:
#
You are registered in a country to which the seller doesn't ship.

Note: If you are still interested in bidding on or buying this item, you may contact the seller and ask that they exempt you from any buyer requirements."

So I am contacting Mike to allow me to purchase one of his zombies, as I type.

Seeing as how each "damaged version" is unique in its own right, is it possible to have his jumper 'polo necked' to hide the horrible clean body his head is perched upon?

In any event I expect Mike to allow me to buy his deathly zomb. Salutations to you Mike. Glad you are a 'Freak" as well. I bet you're more than happy that the other Mike did a review, hey! Take his advice and get that body bag all sewn up. Cheers bud.

Creech
I am now located in Brisbane and I had no problam with Mike and his Zombie buddy .. I have one on its way as we speak ..err type ..read ..you know what I mean
so Good luck bud they look sweeeeet :D

:wave What's your secret betic? I used the link in Mr Crawford's review, as follows: https://stores.ebay.com/Peril-Unlimited . Strange that it works for you but not me. I have known I was cursed for a while. Curses.

I even used Mike's paypal link which gave me this; "This session contains invalid data." Doubly cursed.

Last edited:
I had the same problems as above but contacted Mike through the "Ask seller a question " option through the ebay shop and sorted out sending payment directly . Apparently business is booming due to Michael Crawfords review . That'll teach him!:lol

Peril Unlimited said:
I've wanted to get into making toys for a long time now and I obviously love zombies and other monsters. Being able to get these guys made and distributed all over the world is a great thrill for me. I'm operating on a shoestring budget (it's just me and I do all my work at the kitchen table after the roommates have all gone to bed) so I don't look as slick as a lot of the bigger companies out there.... but I'm getting there one zombie at a time.

Very inspiring. I would love to break into the collectibles business. :clap

Creech my friend ..no secrets
though there was several emails back and forth on the payment ..due to my own inexperiance at doing that ..yes I know novice on the bay but Mike was very helpfull and worked me through all the steps :lol

I actually got my zombie today and mate it is sweeeeeeet :D
I hope it works out for you buddy beacuse you dont want to miss this one

Thanks for that betic. I will patiently await Mike's reply. In the meantime I will spout the usual; 'pics please'. :lol

I wonder whats the turn around time for this guy???

From ordering to the shipping... or are they premade?

I'm fairly certain they're all already finished, so he just ships them out. But it's still a one man gig, so patience is in order.

My turn around time used to be fairly swift. I could get an order and have it out the next day. I'm slowly loosing ground though due to the volume of orders coming in. I've already blown through my reserve bloody zombies, even the one I was planning on keeping for myself. I'm hoping this weekend to get caught up and get everything out the door.

Wow.... nice review! I'll probably try and snag one eventually myself. Besides, it's cool to help a fellow artist out and you can never have too many zombies. :lol

Got mine 2 days ago. Ordered a clean but got a dirty. Nice piece. Needs more blood, but I have no problem doing that! A great first effort that I'm happy to support.

Got mine, a "bloody" version, it's fantastic! There's mud splatters on the shoes, lots of grime and blood on the clothes, it looks quite the proper zombie! It fits in nicely with the SS "dead". :D

I too want to put my request in for some women and children zombies! :monkey1

Agree with what Migwit said.

I had to use the Paypal 'goods' option, rather than the ebay option because it wouldn't go through any other way. So I gave Mike a plus one in the 'New Sideshow Feedback' thread. Come on peeps, do likewise.

I'm considering getting a clean version for my first foray into customizing. Are there any good FAQ's out there regarding what paints to use, etc.?

Back