Statue PCS Trapjaw - PREORDER NOW!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cartman5579

Super Freak
Reaction score

Attachments

• Trapjawmedia_A_resized.jpg
    Trapjawmedia_A_resized.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 298
  • TrapjawEXmedia_A_resized.jpg
    TrapjawEXmedia_A_resized.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 269
Been quite in the PCS MOTU thread either lol. Though Traps was the most popular

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah. I'm not a huge fan but it looks pretty good so I'm wondering if I should get him. I can always sell him for more later too

This Character is just Comical.
A little hook? Flaming colors.
At least the Four Horsemen's Version made him look somewhat tough.

This Character is just Comical.
A little hook? Flaming colors.
At least the Four Horsemen's Version made him look somewhat tough.

Yeah but this is a true to the show form, not somebody's personal interpretation of the character.

It's getting there. There are less than 25 left and I plan on buying the EX really soon.

It's getting there. There are less than 25 left and I plan on buying the EX really soon.
But dude its been up for a LONG time now. Funny thing is Beastman Ex STILL hasn't sold out and that went up waaaay before this guy

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

But dude its been up for a LONG time now. Funny thing is Beastman Ex STILL hasn't sold out and that went up waaaay before this guy

Some of SSC stuff has been up for over a year and still hasn't sold out. PCS has much less exposure (many people don't even know these statues exist), which is why the ES' are lower than SSC. Point is, these will sell out. Trapjaw has been up for about a month and half and when I checked a couple weeks ago there was still about 60 left. Now, there are only about 20+.

In my case, PCS has been cranking out the MOTU statues quickly. I've been having to juggle my budget to fit in all the stuff I want, which is probably true for most of the folks who have been buying these.

Some of SSC stuff has been up for over a year and still hasn't sold out. PCS has much less exposure (many people don't even know these statues exist), which is why the ES' are lower than SSC. Point is, these will sell out. Trapjaw has been up for about a month and half and when I checked a couple weeks ago there was still about 60 left. Now, there are only about 20+.

In my case, PCS has been cranking out the MOTU statues quickly. I've been having to juggle my budget to fit in all the stuff I want, which is probably true for most of the folks who have been buying these.

That's a really good point. If it wasn't for SSC I wouldn't have even heard about PCS til maybe last year's SDCC l. Those are all valid points too, they have been cranking them out. They'll be releasing MAA at the end of this month too and then we'll get the next one. Jerry mentioned that there are 4 more for now after him.

Back