Popcultureshock Street Fighter ‘Balrog’ 1/4 Statue – Crazy Buffalo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered from PCSC

You're a courageous guy...I've never seen a company as unprofessional as PCSC..0 customer service, Sideshow prices for inferior products and they can't even ship their statues to the right customers :cuckoo:

You're a courageous guy...I've never seen a company as unprofessional as PCSC..0 customer service, Sideshow prices for inferior products and they can't even ship their statues to the right customers :cuckoo:

Guess you didn't buy then???

Thinking about a trade between my PCS Crazy Buffalo Ex with Shao Khan. Pm me if you are ok for more informations.

This is already selling for $900 on EBay. Street fighter collectors are no joke. They're not only devoted to the line but have deep pockets as well. Congrats to all those fortunate enough to have this

This is already selling for $900 on EBay. Street fighter collectors are no joke. They're not only devoted to the line but have deep pockets as well. Congrats to all those fortunate enough to have this

I'm trading it for a Scorpion Ex which is a fair price compare to the eBay prices :)

I'm trading it for a Scorpion Ex which is a fair price compare to the eBay prices :)
Are you sure you want to do that bro? Street Fighter PCS exclusives usually sell for over 1K, the mighty Sagat PCS EX is averaging $1500 . Seeing that Balrog is an original world warrior & the ES is very low & it is a very unique costume, this might be a bit more than Scorpion.

I still regret cancelling my SS Sagat EX. Look how much it goes for now :(

Last edited:
Are you sure you want to do that bro? Street Fighter PCS exclusives usually sell for over 1K, the mighty Sagat PCS EX is averaging $1500 . Seeing that Balrog is an original world warrior & the ES is very low & it is a very unique costume, this might be a bit more than Scorpion.

I still regret cancelling my SS Sagat EX. Look how much it goes for now :(

I'm sure yes. I also have the Robe which i'll keep for me. I would like to trade the Crazy ex with a PCS Classic Scorpion Ex which is a good deal if someone is looking for it :)

Finally Here. Just got an E-Mail.........

Hello Collector

Your STREET FIGHTER USA ROBE BUFFALO 1:4 STATUE is expected to arrive in our warehouse the week of October 19th !

Got mines today, so amazing! Love this statue and it's a bonus that Balrog is probably my 2nd favorite character in the game. Paint up, sewing, and QC are top notch on this piece. Makes waiting for these so worth it when everything turns out immaculate, and definitely for the right prices. Props to Jerry for signing my AP the very first AP in my collection 10/10 baby!

b6qmdR.jpg

owWBNm.jpg

p4HBMT.jpg

OJDEb2.jpg

wZaNd7.jpg

we6N1M.jpg

EBo0bb.jpg

18KgQW.jpg

aYONFH.jpg

0DABZu.jpg

Da4Q45.jpg

lNka1h.jpg

KUz7kf.jpg

uSuHat.jpg

XJjOeC.jpg

RK8uVg.jpg

OUKeJk.jpg

GYrK0x.jpg

Thanks! Yeah I'm really happy with the way it turned out, it's an excellent statue

Back