Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, no chance this will be released in a year's time. Add another year on top. Best you just order and forget about it until it ships, otherwise you're setting yourself up for disappointment. PCS definitely take a while to ship their products, but they usually turn out great from my experience.

Their 1/3 Akuma is easily the best quality statue I own, so hopefully that remains the benchmark for 1/3 collectibles.

I agree with Snoop. This is by far and large the best Rambo collectible produced. Given that we don't see much from this franchise, it's unlikely we'll see another one anytime soon. For whatever reason, this licence just doesn't get much love. The statue isn't perfect, but it looks pretty damn good, enough to make me want to order it.

i agree its still a bit over muscular, especially on the upper
arm. but the muscle lines were well sculpted, plus the
much improved head sculpt. i'll give it 8 out of 10.

looks a pretty cool statue of Rambo.i think the body is more Rambo 3 than 2.stallone appeared ripped but slimmer in 2,but bulked up for 3.just my observation great addition to any collectors Rambo collection for those getting it.

The problem is, the head was sculpted by one artist and the body another, I feel like that always ends in proportions looking off, similar to the Sideshow T2 PF with grenade launcher, Trev sculpted the head and someone else the body and we ended up with a skinny Arnold.

The problem is, the head was sculpted by one artist and the body another, I feel like that always ends in proportions looking off, similar to the Sideshow T2 PF with grenade launcher, Trev sculpted the head and someone else the body and we ended up with a skinny Arnold.

Lots of statues now have multiple sculptors.

April 2018 is when they release info on the actual release date :)

Thanks, I had know idea it was a 2 -3 year wait, so all the in stock statues on PCS were up for preorder 2 years ago?

I was going to pay in full to get the 15% discount, but knowing that it's a 2 year wait am going to wait until it's released, I never waited 2 -3 years for any preorder.

Thanks, I had know idea it was a 2 -3 year wait, so all the in stock statues on PCS were up for preorder 2 years ago?

I was going to pay in full to get the 15% discount, but knowing that it's a 2 year wait am going to wait until it's released, I never waited 2 -3 years for any preorder.

They just get delayed a lot. They're a small company, so their statues are low priority for the factories when compared to companies like Sideshow. I don't think there's been any statues with a 3 year wait, not that I've seen anyway. I've only seen delays of upto 2 years.

Your best bet is to do the payment plan, which is what I usually do. You still get some discount and you aren't paying the full amount up front.

I don't think there's been any statues with a 3 year wait, not that I've seen anyway. I've only seen delays of upto 2 years.

What is Darkness up to?

I think that is their longest one...that i know of.

Head size is definitely an issue. Right now, it looks like a 1/4 scale head on a 1/3 scale body.

I Photoshopped this adjustment real quick, original left, altered right, the new head is 110% the original size.

RAMBOCOMP.jpg

I don't know, that looks weird to me. I don't see an issue with the head size, if anything the exagerated body may be making it look too small.

When I look at the piece, I don't feel like the muscles look huge, like I don't see Mr. Olympia era Schwarzenegger body with a Stallone head on top, if I look at the pics and cover the head, it looks right for Stallone, when I reveal the head, it just looks to small in comparison. The body depicts someone fit with a health muscle mass but not bulky by any means, just proportions between head and body are off.

rambo2-18.jpg

08561df467b737fe530d5a814a5e435d.jpg

This pic is essentially the statue, look at the difference comparing body to head between the two.

attachment.php

rambo-ii-der-auftrag-rambo-ii-regie-george-p-cosmatos-sylvester-stallone-H8891A.jpg

I think the reason behind the proportions being off is because of the body size, not head size though. The body they sculpted looks too big for Stallone, especially going by the pics you posted. He had a much slimmer, ripped physique in Rambo 2. Look at the sheer size of the chest and shoulders compared to the real Stallone, it doesn't look quite right. The proportions look good here despite the said issues with the body.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back