Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much better indeed.

Reminds me a bit of Rambo III.

All the extra curls and waves look nice.

Maybe the length should be a little shorter on the sides, and the bottom of the ears be visible.

What's truly mind blowing is the size, this thing is 3" short of being twice as tall as my Rambo PF :horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

PCS-Toys-Rambo-Official-Pics-027.jpg

While the hair looks more realistic and better, it's interesting that they only refined the details but not the overall shape, you can see the subtlty of the changes overlaying photos.

33780082322_9e9fbcb4c5_o.gif

And it's definitely more of a Rambo 3 look, perhaps trying to stir comparison with Enterbay more than going for Rambo 2 accuracy.

Me, no, but only because of price, $400's about my limit for any one purchase right now and even that's pushing it. As much as I love Rambo above all characters, I also really like Jack Sparrow and had a customized HT figure I had to sell years back, so I'm saving my big spending for the new figure and also, hopefully at some point, Sideshow Darth Maul, I have just average Maul figures in my collection and want on nice one.

As soon as people mentioned the rough price this would be, I knew I was out, but I love following collectibles based on Rambo and love to see how they turn out, even if I can't get them.

Looks nice,but don't think I want to commit on p.o day,if I want it when it comes out in this 2 years and production pieces turn out well,I'll pick one up.No point of preordering from PCS anymore,everything is always available nowadays from them for retail or below besides there 1/3 Akuma

I really like the piece overall, however I'm not sure if I want to commit with that price tag. I knew it would be expensive, but I guess seeing it on their website puts it in perspective. Maybe I'll sell a few things to help fund it. I need to think on it for a while.

jerry said he'll make that part removable so you can do that

Yeah its great to see the changes he's agreed to at fans request.
With the removal of the grenade base, hair change and correction of the arrow hand I think I'm in.

Just have to see if Popcultcha is carrying it now.

Agree SAB. Whilst the base never bothered me personally, it's great to see companies take on customer feedback to improve their work and give fans what they want. Not many companies do this these days, so I'm glad PCS continues to listen to their customer base.

The changes to the hair was all I was after personally, and I think the revised sculpt looks fantastic, even if it does look more like Rambo 3 IMO. This is easily the best Stallone Rambo sculpt, but I think Blitzway's Rocky edges this slightly as far as likeness goes, but I still prefer this piece overall. Just a really cool piece to look at.

As for the piece selling out, I think there'll be no problems with that, even at this price point, and I think if people are going to wait for this to be released first before buying they'll be disappointed. Conan sold out, and while it is a very nice piece in it's own right, it's from a far less popular movie IMO. PCS pieces generally sell well, and Rambo is an 80's icon. Given the lack of quality Rambo collectibles, I think this'll be popular, but I could be wrong.

Either way, I'm very happy with what PCS have produced here and I hope to see more old school iconic characters being done. Here's hoping for a Terminator piece in the same quality.

Agree SAB. Whilst the base never bothered me personally, it's great to see companies take on customer feedback to improve their work and give fans what they want. Not many companies do this these days, so I'm glad PCS continues to listen to their customer base.

The changes to the hair was all I was after personally, and I think the revised sculpt looks fantastic, even if it does look more like Rambo 3 IMO. This is easily the best Stallone Rambo sculpt, but I think Blitzway's Rocky edges this slightly as far as likeness goes, but I still prefer this piece overall. Just a really cool piece to look at.

As for the piece selling out, I think there'll be no problems with that, even at this price point, and I think if people are going to wait for this to be released first before buying they'll be disappointed. Conan sold out, and while it is a very nice piece in it's own right, it's from a far less popular movie IMO. PCS pieces generally sell well, and Rambo is an 80's icon. Given the lack of quality Rambo collectibles, I think this'll be popular, but I could be wrong.

Either way, I'm very happy with what PCS have produced here and I hope to see more old school iconic characters being done. Here's hoping for a Terminator piece in the same quality.

My dislike of the grenade base is only that at 1/3 scale, this figure will be easily tall enough!
I think this will sell a lot slower than the PCS Conan.
For reason I don't really get, Arnie has significantly more popularity than Stallone. Its really not even close between them.
(and then when it comes to Conan you have that property having its own fanbase as well)

I'm surprised they didn't show pictures of the metal knife.

Yeah its great to see the changes he's agreed to at fans request.
With the removal of the grenade base, hair change and correction of the arrow hand I think I'm in.

Just have to see if Popcultcha is carrying it now.

he's not changing the arrow hand from afaik? Just the arrow head.

I appreciate that man! Hopefully that's something they'll consider.

He confirmed that they've been changed on the master already, even before wondercon, but weren't able to change on the painted version before the show :)

So looks like all complaints have been addressed as far as I'm aware. Gotta order now :)

Back