Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head size is definitely an issue. Right now, it looks like a 1/4 scale head on a 1/3 scale body.

I Photoshopped this adjustment real quick, original left, altered right, the new head is 110% the original size.

View attachment 335425

I agree wholeheartedly. The proportions on the photoshopped Rambo looks correct. I'm getting a Little-Head-from-Beetlejuice-vibe with the untouched photo to be honest.

I'm surprised there's not more details on their product page. I want to know if the knife and bow are still going to be made of metal.

The bow is supposed to be metal too? Interesting, seems like that would be heavy, the knife isn't a weight issue as you know, Enterbay is a real metal knife and not overly heavy and if accurate in size, the PCS blade would be close in size since the Rambo 3 knife is larger than Rambo 2.

Yeah supposedly the bow and knife are going to be metal. You'd think that would be something they would advertise for though. it would be nice if his sheath was real leather.

Leather will help the material last longer.
Don't really care if the bow and knife are metal. The knife isn't even a visible part of the statue.

Leather will help the material last longer.
Don't really care if the bow and knife are metal. The knife isn't even a visible part of the statue.

Well if you're paying as much as they're asking you expect quality materials.

Yeah supposedly the bow and knife are going to be metal. You'd think that would be something they would advertise for though. it would be nice if his sheath was real leather.

Sideshows Red Sonia has metal swords and they made no mention of it. Seems like you would advertise something like that.

Well if you're paying as much as they're asking you expect quality materials.

I just expect fit-for-purpose.
If the bow is a fragile piece and making it from metal ensures it won't have issues, then make it from metal.
For a knife that will never be displayed, I'm not bothered.

I just expect fit-for-purpose.
If the bow is a fragile piece and making it from metal ensures it won't have issues, then make it from metal.
For a knife that will never be displayed, I'm not bothered.

They used the most brittle metal for Vega's claw. That was a long time ago, but I still don't trust them in going for the most premium materials.

What's wrong with the nose on the Blitzway Rocky statue? Looks like perfection to me. This guy is an egomaniac, he's trying to get collectors to believe that his company is the only place to go to get premium collectible statues, I think most of his stuff looks cartoonish and that's the problem with his version of Rambo.

I welcome the improvements made to this Rambo, but I completely agree with this. He's good at roughing out cartoony musculature sculpts, and has built a decent team of sculptors, but his ego often gets in the way of greater potential for his company. Their niche licenses are the only reason I still check them out, but with the competition upping their game, it's very easy to look elsewhere now.

They used the most brittle metal for Vega's claw. That was a long time ago, but I still don't trust them in going for the most premium materials.

Ha okay I didn't realise that....maybe fit-for-purpose means no metal then!

I welcome the improvements made to this Rambo, but I completely agree with this. He's good at roughing out cartoony musculature sculpts, and has built a decent team of sculptors, but his ego often gets in the way of greater potential for his company. Their niche licenses are the only reason I still check them out, but with the competition upping their game, it's very easy to look elsewhere now.

Their Conan doesn't look cartoony. The proportions are pretty close too.

I don't think the sculpt itself looks cartoony on Rambo, rather something to do with the paint. The unpainted sculpt looks awesome.

Back