Statue PCS HONDA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So weird! I refreshed again and it's still not sold out my screen:

honda.jpg

My neighbor is pissed!!
Apparently this said Sold Out ten minutes into it.
Then it popped up again shortly after that and then it was available for another 45 minutes or so.
Now it's sold out again.
Guess there was some sort of crash for Honda?
Good sign on the demand for him!

I actually ordered my Ozeki Ex. after you mentioned it was sold out so not sure whats going on there.
I think he was cancelling some orders. Odd thing though I have a friend who managed to order two Ozeki and hasn't got a cancellation yet. His friend apparently done the same too... So not sure.

I think he was cancelling some orders. Odd thing though I have a friend who managed to order two Ozeki and hasn't got a cancellation yet. His friend apparently done the same too... So not sure.

Yeah..my x2 order of the Kabuki ex. has yet to be cancelled as well. Would suck if they held my money for a year and then cancelled it when sending them out lol

Yeah..my x2 order of the Kabuki ex. has yet to be cancelled as well. Would suck if they held my money for a year and then cancelled it when sending them out lol

They won't do that, if you haven't had a cancelation by tomorrow or day after then you should be safe with two.

I managed to order the Ozeki version. :yess:

Congrats man, this is going to be amazing!

I actually ordered my Ozeki Ex. after you mentioned it was sold out so not sure whats going on there.

Yeah my screen still shows him as being for sale as well...

Updated: ok page is now gone. Imagine how many ordered the last 2 days. I hope there's no oversold.

Last edited:
Hehe, I use that (or one of those like it) Sumo gif for Visual Effect Feedback lecture for class.

Honda will be sought after for sure later. Kind of like Zangief

No doubt. Hope they have him displayed at NYCC.
Wanna see if he is anywhere near the size of Zangief.

Zangief is listed at 18" and Honda is listed 15". I think Zangief statue should be a lot taller tho.

Can't wait for Blanka to complete the World Warriors!

Back