Statue PCS HONDA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I got a huge chuckle out of seeing the head of a company actually attack a user from another website

Threads like that are why I always find Statue Forum a hilarious place. Everyone there is insanely passive aggressive. They will idealize their creators of choice and defend them to any extent. They've got nothing but the sweetest words when their sculptors and mods are around, but give them an opportunity to attack people outside their little circle and they go all out :lol It's too funny seeing all those people randomly jump in. "Yeah the Freaks are terrible! Abused as children! Right Jerry? Please pet me..."

It just seems the guys over there are to star struck to notice how flawed the company really is.

INK & Monger, thank you for calling it like it is.

Last edited:
They sure do like putting up stuff for PO and not giving people a real statue

10z1hqb.jpg

I think their major problem is not knowing which factory to go to, this was the problem with the ninjas the factory was switched half way through, and from what Jerry said since their es are so small the factory basically puts them on the back burner, with how many sculptors they have the can bust out multiple preorders a month but they need to step up to the factories and get these things made in a timely manner, I am shocked how long it has been for scorpion, yes batman was longer but the es was so much higher.

Waaah, **** didnt come out perfect.
Should just stick with those repaints then and changing/reopening of ES.

I think their major problem is not knowing which factory to go to, this was the problem with the ninjas the factory was switched half way through, and from what Jerry said since their es are so small the factory basically puts them on the back burner, with how many sculptors they have the can bust out multiple preorders a month but they need to step up to the factories and get these things made in a timely manner, I am shocked how long it has been for scorpion, yes batman was longer but the es was so much higher.

Perspective, retailers here are still waiting for Batman PF, maybe mid to late July.

LOL I got a huge chuckle out of seeing the head of a company actually attack a user from another website

Threads like that are why I always find Statue Forum a hilarious place. Everyone there is insanely passive aggressive. They will idealize their creators of choice and defend them to any extent. They've got nothing but the sweetest words when their sculptors and mods are around, but give them an opportunity to attack people outside their little circle and they go all out :lol It's too funny seeing all those people randomly jump in. "Yeah the Freaks are terrible! Abused as children! Right Jerry? Please pet me..."

I barely use either boards now, but would go on to statue forum more because of what you describe to them above. But I find it more so here out of the two boards you mention. lmao!

So basically what you just did right now right? :lol

:clap :goodpost:

You do realize the NRD for PCS is something like $110 and that cannot be refunded?

Theyre more than willing to transfer your nrd to another statue if you dont want to keep your original order, rather than keeping it like sideshow does.

It just seems the guys over there are to star struck to notice how flawed the company really is.

INK & Monger, thank you for calling it like it is.

You drink a lot of Sideshow kool aid dont you? And like rubbing your nose in that pudding. :lol

Last edited:
Depending on the ES I may buy one for trade bait to lower the cost on a GH, sentinel if it has a good ES, and Lobo. The prices are getting insane for the newer statues. So I need to find trade bait when possible to cut down the cost. I missed the last 3 pcs ex because they over sold. So my order got cut. Is the pcs now fixed and running great? I would hate to buy it lock it in and 2 days later get my entire order cut because they over sold. It's been like that for my last 3 pcs SF ex. :(

Where the excitement for this? Hello??? No one excited for this here? A low ES SF statue? No SF fans? No one is home? Maybe this thread is invisible or no one knows it's here? So bump!

All the Street Fighter people seem to be on the other forum.

Never cared too much for Honda.
Certainly do not care for his alt costume.

Maybe because nobody cares? :dunno

Seems like it here. Can we join together with the statue forum? It will be so easier to just visit one site. I think many would like that. This way we can have one massive statue forum instead of 2 sites. Win, win for everyone. SS will also be able to get more fans who may not know about this site. They will sell more too. SF was my favorite game of all time. Honda was not my favorite but this can be great for the first great fighting game.

Seems like it here. Can we join together with the statue forum? It will be so easier to just visit one site. I think many would like that. This way we can have one massive statue forum instead of 2 sites. Win, win for everyone. SS will also be able to get more fans who may not know about this site. They will sell more too. SF was my favorite game of all time. Honda was not my favorite but this can be great for the first great fighting game.

:slap

I use both sites all the time. ;)

I use both sites all the time. ;)

I wished I could but so done gave me a virus on the other site. I can still log on with my second computer. But it's a hassle. When I use my iPad someone wipe out the 3 sections I like. The SS, koto and pcs sections are invisible when I go there. But all the rest shows up. Weird huh? Everyone else can see all the sections but I'm missing those 3 sections unless I use another computer.

Yeaaa.....I just use my desktop with 32" :eek:

And I have not gotten a virus since XP came out. :dunno

:slap :slap :slap

:slap ...... :huh sometimes I just don't get why no one agrees to good ideas? All I can see is everyone benefits out of the 2 sites joining. But oh well, maybe in the future. As for now I just saw the pics on statue forum. The grey weird looking honda is really cool looking. Never seen that version before. But since SF was my favorite game ever. I will buy both the reg ex and the grey weird ex versions on PO day and I can decide later if they are worth staying in my collection.

Back