Statue PCS HONDA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acme1982

Super Freak
Reaction score
ImageProxy.jpg

Technically it is not up for PO, just being teased.
Obviously we can assume hype for a PO.

At least PCS is putting stuff up for PO that is not really found anywhere else.
So if you are willing to take the risk and it pays off, you end up with a pretty unique item.

While it looks nice and all and surely will go nicely with the rest of the line, I personally only collect characters I used a lot.

Looking forward to see what the exclusive costume ends up being. They'e got three different possible choices from SF4 and all three choices are a lot more fun than his normal appearance.

They sure do like putting up stuff for PO and not giving people a real statue

Comments like this are why Jerry doesn't post on sideshow freaks.

Check it out he mentions you by name https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=144930

Personally I love their Street Fighter line. PCS does a great job! Yes they have a lot of delays but I have been very happy with all the orders that I have received. Plus Jerry really seems like a stand up guy and I respect him for that.

E.Honda will be a first day pre-order!

Comments like this are why Jerry doesn't post on sideshow freaks.

Check it out he mentions you by name https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=144930

Personally I love their Street Fighter line. PCS does a great job! Yes they have a lot of delays but I have been very happy with all the orders that I have received. Plus Jerry really seems like a stand up guy and I respect him for that.

E.Honda will be a first day pre-order!

LOL I got a huge chuckle out of seeing the head of a company actually attack a user from another website

Threads like that are why I always find Statue Forum a hilarious place. Everyone there is insanely passive aggressive. They will idealize their creators of choice and defend them to any extent. They've got nothing but the sweetest words when their sculptors and mods are around, but give them an opportunity to attack people outside their little circle and they go all out :lol It's too funny seeing all those people randomly jump in. "Yeah the Freaks are terrible! Abused as children! Right Jerry? Please pet me..."

LOL I got a huge chuckle out of seeing the head of a company actually attack a user from another website

Threads like that are why I always find Statue Forum a hilarious place. Everyone there is insanely passive aggressive. They will idealize their creators of choice and defend them to any extent. They've got nothing but the sweetest words when their sculptors and mods are around, but give them an opportunity to attack people outside their little circle and they go all out :lol It's too funny seeing all those people randomly jump in. "Yeah the Freaks are terrible! Abused as children! Right Jerry? Please pet me..."

So basically what you just did right now right? :lol

Jerry has a point, tho. It would be nice for a Mod to plug fingers and brain before writing. No real need to be vocal about it HERE, when PCS has a couple of different emails to which you can send your complains, and a whole forum in which the head of the company answers periodically to questions, really.
Then again, give me a quick reminder of how much it took for Sideshow to ship Batman PF. If PCS times are not fine for you, just don't buy and ask for a refund (they'll refund all your preorders with no NRD, btw). Nobody likes the wait, but that's how it is and bashing won't change a thing.
I'm answering here 'cause I post in both forums and I can't really say that one is worse than the other or whatelse, I just wanted to give Ink my personal 2 cents on the matter.

You do realize the NRD for PCS is something like $110 and that cannot be refunded?

You do realize the NRD for PCS is something like $110 and that cannot be refunded?

As I said, they give a full refund, NRD included.
To be honest, they give full refund on almost everything if you ask politely, not just the Ninjas.

As I said, they give a full refund, NRD included.
To be honest, they give full refund on almost everything if you ask politely, not just the Ninjas.

How long ago did you do this because last time I tried asking for a refund on NRD they refused me.

I've had no problems with pcs other than the delay, but I made a nice profit on reptile and looking forward to robo, scorpion and skeletor bust...hoping for ed209

and back on track, honda looks great just not a completist in that line anymore

When I cancelled the Scorpion EX, Sideshow gave me back the entire thing NRD & all and I only had 2 payments left. Did you order what you did from PCS?

Yeah I did it through PCS directly.

I've never had problems with pcs other than the delay, but I made a nice profit on reptile
This is the only reason people put up w/ pcs. Some items have huge resale. Aside from that the company has had huge QC issues over the years.

My Kitana EX had a weak magnet and I had to wait months before they sent me a replacement. The replacement that was sent was just as bad.

My Gouken vs Akuma dio arrived broken and my Reg Alex which has a very low es, arrived w/out his hair piece.
It took months to receive a replacement. Lastly my biggest problem was with Chun Li. It was a day one PO but when i finally got it in hand the face was awful.
Unfortunately for me, I work a lot of hours so I didn't know that he was repainting the face..

Honda looks good but I doubt I'll spend anymore money on that company

Back