PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears they are trying to take a proactive approach in getting this right. It gives us some hope that the accuracy will be improved but only time will tell.

64eca9ba-9260-4992-a4a1-d221c0a37c0b.jpg
Why is he looking forward?
Why he's posin' like a nervous burglar?
Why innacurate mask?

. . .

I dig the idea behind this statue a lot but the proto doesn't look great.

Back when I collected 1/4 scale statues this would have been a dream piece. Not sure why they went with 1/3. Is that collectors' preference now or does another company have the license for 1/4?

Anyway I think it looks great and long overdue, but Neca and Mezco have both sculpted better looking masks at only 1/12 scale. They should show it off from different angles to give a better perspective. And him holding the sheet is a clever idea, but I think unnecessary.

Yep, 1/3 whilst impressive is a nightmare to display. It seems to be the new 1/4 scale though nowadays.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

HGC seems to have the rights for michael myers in 1/4 scale so maybe that is why they had to go with 1/3, makes no difference if the mask is still wrong, plush the sheet should only be an added bonus to put over michael if we decide to, there is no need for him to be holding it. this character does not need too much going on standing straight with a little head tilt would of done the job. loose the sheet hand and leave the sheet as a bonus item but fix the mask. do not even put this up for pre order until the mask is fixed and people dont be foolish enough to fall for the,,, we will be working on it after pre order ********, only pay when you are happy with the results you see not things that might not happen, currently this is not 78 myers as stated so unless that mask gets fixed to look like 78 myers its a pass. and i cant believe i am going to pass on a proper michael myers statue i have been waiting years for one but it has to be done to try get companies to fix these problems. if we all just pre order regardless of it not been corrected then why would they correct the next statue or the one after that

They want to put this on pre-order with just 1 picture,no details on mesurements,price,nothing.

The mask looks like the mask in the Halloween 4 poster. Also looks like my Smith Grove Samhain which was based off the Halloween 4 poster mask. Isn't accurate to H1 but is accurate to that poster mask.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here's a pic of the H4 Poster and a pic from H1 which I hope the end up going for.

Attachments

• 91hAhtkyU8L__SY717_.jpg
    91hAhtkyU8L__SY717_.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 170
  • halloween_1978_still.jpg
    halloween_1978_still.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 174
the mask does not look like the halloween 4 poster mask, it looks like the resurrection mask as everyone else has stated. the halloween 4 poster mask would be a massive upgrade to what they have advertised. they messed up big time, do not pre order until you see an actual h78 new head, do not take their word for it, why bother putting it up for pre order before fixing the mask, just re-do the mask then when the time is right put it up for pre order.

the mask does not look like the halloween 4 poster mask, it looks like the resurrection mask as everyone else has stated. the halloween 4 poster mask would be a massive upgrade to what they have advertised. they messed up big time, do not pre order until you see an actual h78 new head, do not take their word for it, why bother putting it up for pre order before fixing the mask, just re-do the mask then when the time is right put it up for pre order.
Yeah sorry no it definitely looks more like the H4 poster mask. Look at the ressurection mask below and compare its easily the poster mask more then the H8 mask.

0f1b8755a5ea9693214f6b74d611adbb.jpg
5711040abbaf649bb0864b51a3ccc292.jpg

Yeah sorry no it definitely looks more like the H4 poster mask. Look at the ressurection mask below and compare its easily the poster mask more then the H8 mask.

0f1b8755a5ea9693214f6b74d611adbb.jpg
5711040abbaf649bb0864b51a3ccc292.jpg

man it does not look like the h4 mask its the resurrection mask that it is closer too, your the only person on any of the forums so far that has said it looks like the h4 cover mask, i have seen a few others also saying its resurrection h1bad.jpgh4 poster.jpgh ress.jpgh ress 2.jpg

The mask looks like a hybrid of the Shatner and the Resurrection, I see some features of the Shatner, but the overall face shape and all just doesn't evoke that mask and evokes the Resurrection mask.

man it does not look like the h4 mask its the resurrection mask that it is closer too, your the only person on any of the forums so far that has said it looks like the h4 cover mask, i have seen a few others also saying its resurrection View attachment 405429View attachment 405430View attachment 405432View attachment 405431
Yet every horror person I know has agreed upon my opinion on it and a lot of them own Myers Mask replicas as have I and I stand by what I say. Even Silent Surfer who worked on the sculpt even stated he mixed in the H4 poster look. Posted a few pages back by the artist so? "The idea was to do a perfect Shatner mask likeness (much like the Part 4 poster art), and then warp it to appear like it's on Castle's head. I got as far as approving the Shatner render before they went ahead with painting. My hope is that they can still finish the Castle version before actual production, but I'm not sure how likely that is."

If they don't blacken out the eyes i will pay someone to do it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back