PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first mask sculpt was after the original Shatner mask likeness. Somehow it didn't translate well to print, and that's what was rushed onto the proto in the pic. That one is currently being reworked.

There is a also second version of the mask as it would appear on Nick Castles face, which is still in progress. The plan is for me to paint the updated mask(s) like I did that 1/6 pic everybody is loving above.

PCS isn't done with this yet. They hear you.

It's a great sculpt. I love the statue set NECA made of this sculpt, Myers vs Loomis set. It's still my favorite Myers piece. It includes the steps, Dr. Loomis and Mikey all at around 1/5 scale. Cool piece!

The dio is awesome. I've always wanted it, hopefully some day I'll find one.

The Neca bust is another that I'm happy to have.

IMAG0571-sm.JPG

The dio is awesome. I've always wanted it, hopefully some day I'll find one.

The Neca bust is another that I'm happy to have.

View attachment 405784

That's a beautiful bust. I also like their Jason Pt 7 bust, I think it's from the same line.

While we're talking busts, I also really like the Gentle Giant Freddy Bust where Freddy is coming out of a dream scene boarded up-beaten up 1428 Elm St house. It's a cool piece.

That's a beautiful bust. I also like their Jason Pt 7 bust, I think it's from the same line.

While we're talking busts, I also really like the Gentle Giant Freddy Bust where Freddy is coming out of a dream scene boarded up-beaten up 1428 Elm St house. It's a cool piece.

Yeah, the pt 7 Jason bust is another that I missed originally and wish I had. It goes for some crazy money now. At least I snagged Myers way back when it came out. Got it for like $40 shipped and it turned out to be an artist proof even.

Gentle Giant has really put out some great mini busts over the years. I've got quite a few but none of their horror busts unfortunately.

The first mask sculpt was after the original Shatner mask likeness. Somehow it didn't translate well to print, and that's what was rushed onto the proto in the pic. That one is currently being reworked.

There is a also second version of the mask as it would appear on Nick Castles face, which is still in progress. The plan is for me to paint the updated mask(s) like I did that 1/6 pic everybody is loving above.

PCS isn't done with this yet. They hear you.

That's certainly good news for those that are going to get this one.
Thank you for the update.

MICHAEL MYERS 1:3 STATUE - RETAIL VERSION

- Retail price : $999.99 (UP TO 15% OFF)
- 32" (81 cm) H x 13″ (33 cm)W x 13″ (33 cm)D
- Est Ship Date: Jun-Aug 2019
- Edition Size : 300
- Includes :
Polystone figure
Sculpted Head with Mixed Media Hair
Real Metal Knife
Mixed Media Costume
Certificate of Authenticity

MICHAEL MYERS 1:3 STATUE - PCS Exclusive

- Edition Size : 150
- Includes :
Polystone figure
Mixed Media Costume
Swap Out Hand to Hold Sheet
Real Metal Knife
Bed Sheet 'Ghost' Costume
Eyeglasses Accessory
Jack O' Lantern Accessory (w/ Light Up Feature)
Judith Myers Tombstone Accessory
Plain Black 'Space Saver' Base (Reduces overall dimensions to 26"H x 13"W x 8"D)

MICHAEL MYERS 1:3 STATUE - RETAIL VERSION

- Edition Size : 300
- Includes :
Polystone figure
Real Metal Knife
Mixed Media Costume

MICHAEL MYERS 1:3 STATUE - PCS Exclusive

- Edition Size : 150
- Includes :
Polystone figure
Mixed Media Costume
Swap Out Hand to Hold Sheet
Real Metal Knife
Bed Sheet 'Ghost' Costume
Eyeglasses Accessory
Jack O' Lantern Accessory (w/ Light Up Feature)
Judith Myers Tombstone Accessory
Plain Black 'Space Saver' Base (Reduces overall dimensions to 26"H x 13"W x 8"D)

I am impressed with how fast you get this info, thanks for sharing. Is it still May 7th?? I really like all the EX extras and I am confident they will get the mask right and the EX will be a grail!

I am impressed with how fast you get this info, thanks for sharing. Is it still May 7th?? I really like all the EX extras and I am confident they will get the mask right and the EX will be a grail!

Yes. Just sign up for their newsletter to get it emailed each Sunday.

The exclusive seems to have some very nice goodies:clap...if the mask is improved:pray:...I'm in...

i hate to keep saying it and sounding like a guy that just wants to complain but that mask is just nor even close, mike the situation myers is not what we want

Considering a company like NECA and McFarlane got it closer on smaller scales at cheaper prices does set a bar that something this large and costly should be able to live up to and exceed and they're just missing the mark.

Here's a shot from a very similar angle.

9.jpg

Mezco has a 12 inch one that comes with all of the same accessories.
d9609c15e2c1888edf08e03a7f767c92.jpg
ea10f3e1e1d9e0abbfe5c75c14d0caa2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back