PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mask is not even close to the original 78 mask from part 1, for the price this is going to be that mask needs to be redone if its suppose to be original from 78.

The idea was to do a perfect Shatner mask likeness (much like the Part 4 poster art), and then warp it to appear like it's on Castle's head. I got as far as approving the Shatner render before they went ahead with painting. My hope is that they can still finish the Castle version before actual production, but I'm not sure how likely that is.

IMG_2852.JPG
This is looking really good

Pose is supposed to mimick this shot inside the Doyle house, while the stairs are from the Wallace house. I'm anxious to see it at the right angle.

Stairs Pose.jpg

As cool as this piece looks, it appears that collectors no longer want to deal with PCS.

What a shame but I don't blame them.

So will this be out in 5 years? I don't think I want to wait that long though. Lets wait for in hand pics? Whats the es on the ex?

was that because of the feedback after the first mask or is the first mask still the main head and a second head is been done as a switchout or they are just re doing the main head altogether

statue is perfect all over aprt from the mask which is a disaster if its aiming to be 78 myers. wow thats so bad pcs have to fix it its laughable its nowhere near 78 myers. all these years waiting for a myers statue and this happens,

Nobody wants Michael Myers with visible pupils. The movies used lighting to obscure his pupils and convey 'devil eyes'.

'He had the blackest eyes. The devils eyes' PCS thinks otherwise lol

Here. 5 seconds in paint. 100x better

64eca9ba-9260-4992-a4a1-d221c0a37c0b.jpg

Back