PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24511dd3c73e9f8fbaff0a4c496d34dc.jpg

The pumpkin that came with it is huge. But badass. Does the reg version come w the bloodied knife?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope.. No bloody knife.

Had this piece for about 2 weeks now..

What a great piece.. I cant believe how much presence this thing has for such a basic sculpt.

We all go on and on about the mask as we should. But I cant get over how well they nailed the body. It looks just like Nick Castle's build and stance.

So happy I picked this up. No regrets at all.

Had this piece for about 2 weeks now..

What a great piece.. I cant believe how much presence this thing has for such a basic sculpt.

We all go on and on about the mask as we should. But I cant get over how well they nailed the body. It looks just like Nick Castle's build and stance.

So happy I picked this up. No regrets at all.
So, what you're saying, is that the statue is....JAWESOME........:lol :)

Was fortunate to meet the man himself again, John Carpenter. He was able to sign my tombstone. It was to hard to carry around the base so I had this signed. Anyways, here it is. This was the second time, I was able to get a few things signed by him. But this year because of covid, it ruined me actually seeing him face to face. But here it is. Very nice guy him and his wife. They own a comic company. They make outstanding comics. I highly recommend checking them out.

IMG_3520.jpg

Back