PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many unnecessary accessories in the concept. The pumpkin and a simple base would be enough imo. Sometimes less is more.

The setting, pose and accessories were my idea. I figured if they were going to do a 1/3 Myers, it had to be the original '78 and have those iconic accessories. I had final digital render approval on the base, pose, credits pumpkin, and headstone before they moved forward without me. All that was left was final approval on the mask likeness and jumpsuit tailoring and color (the least important stuff, SMH). Bit I made sure the Wallace stairs, pumpkin and headstone were absolutely perfectly accurate.

I hope to see this at Monsterpalooza next week, and I really hope I did enough that it will be amazing. While I didn't end up painting it, I know who did, and he's an excellent painter, too.

Looks good to me, I will be ordering this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I actually saw that movie the other day on Ifc. I completely forgot how good it was.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

6.jpg

This is what the piece should ultimately look like give or take.

mask is not even close to the original 78 mask from part 1, for the price this is going to be that mask needs to be redone if its suppose to be original from 78. its miles off looks more like resurrection. i am delighted someone took on myers but when you see the neca 18 inch mask and it looks better than this mask then its hard to pay so much for the statue thats so far off compared to a 50 dollar figure. hopefully i am wrong and the mask is better

mask is not even close to the original 78 mask from part 1, for the price this is going to be that mask needs to be redone if its suppose to be original from 78. its miles off looks more like resurrection. i am delighted someone took on myers but when you see the neca 18 inch mask and it looks better than this mask then its hard to pay so much for the statue thats so far off compared to a 50 dollar figure. hopefully i am wrong and the mask is better

well said! I want something like this but not unless it is much improved from the sketch.

Did no one see the teaser pic... It looks like the 78 mask... Smh

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back