PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! That's the first I've seen of a print of the stairs since approving the final render. The Wallace house stairs. Can't wait to paint them.

Wow! That's the first I've seen of a print of the stairs since approving the final render. The Wallace house stairs. Can't wait to paint them.

I am excited and nervous for you my friend. It always seems so difficult to capture the correct paint on the Meyers masks post the original film. Also on figures and statues. I can't wait to see your interpretation!

I’m curious to see if there’s some stipulation for licensors that the jumpsuit has to be blue or if PCS will break the trend and go with the correct color.

Also eager to see how accurate they are to the Shatner mask.

Now that we've seen the stairs, I guess it's safe to say that they're following the sketch.

Very excited for this but, as others have stated, I wish it was 1/4.

I’m curious to see if there’s some stipulation for licensors that the jumpsuit has to be blue or if PCS will break the trend and go with the correct color.

Also eager to see how accurate they are to the Shatner mask.

I'm making sure the jumpsuit and mask are epicly accurate.

I remember years ago when NECA used to post on the Movie Maniacs forum. Kyle Windrix posted a pic of his 78 sculpt. Great times.

Hope to see behind the scenes stuff like that posted directly here too.

If someone can explain it please do but I don't understand this recent trend in everything being produced at 1:3.

PCS moved forward with this project without me for time reasons, so I have no idea what we as fans are going to end up with.

Don't worry about it. You're a talented dude.

Everyone in the collectible community recognizes that PCS ain't what it used to be.

In the email today .Said Preorder is this month Myers.jpg

Back