PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep got through to them and will be putting in an order.. Just need a sheet to put in the hand :)

Thanks my man for getting me this info :)

Ya, no worries just cut some fabric your set lol! Now you got the exclusive lol!

What are the dimensions on that tombstone? Looks like it could work for the 1:4 Myers too. Would look good in front of those pictures on the base...

What are the dimensions on that tombstone? Looks like it could work for the 1:4 Myers too. Would look good in front of those pictures on the base...

Idk bit they are the right dimensions for the 1/3rd but you can get it size that you want.

Is that the kreationx pumpkin in that photo also
Heres the kreationx pumpkin lit up
IMG_20200412_141813_005.jpg

Thanks! Looks great regardless of size. I think the PCS version is lager then 1/3 or just supposed to be a very large Pumpkin.

Mine just shipped.

You know their pumpkin does seem larger. But life size pumpkins have miniatures and different sizes.

How do you order this particular tombstone? Just request the Halloween Judith Myers 1:3 scale stone?

How do you order this particular tombstone? Just request the Halloween Judith Myers 1:3 scale stone?

No, I went to horror and monster collectibles he had the exclusive I asked him to measure it. Here I will measure mine. Okay the high is 10 1/2 at it highest point length by 6 inches

Back