PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally!!!

Really happy with him. I knew it was going to be good but it still surpassed my expectations. This also happened to be my first PCS piece and I'm seriously impressed with everything from the quality of the statue and paint apps down to the packaging.

I'll be keeping a very close eye on their horror line and hopefully they snag a couple more big name licences and can do them the same level of justice as they did here.
953044d9555be42a3933dc56d03a2fb2.jpg
d32b6189bc818fccb26b697707f00cf7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Deedzy great collection right there!
Thanks for sharing!

Deedzy great collection right there!
Thanks for sharing!

Cheers mate.

I've only got the one small room that I'm allowed to display stuff in haha so fitting everything in is like a constant game of Tetris!

I just received the blitzway ecto 1 so once I've got that display sorted I may just start a thread in show your shelves!

Agreed V8, the first Jason PF would be Sideshow's best imo but none of them quite did it for me. That one definitely is the most accurate though. Would be interesting to see what PCS could come up with if they did scans of Richard Brooker or Ted White's Jason the way they did the Myers scans for the accurate sculpts. Fingers crossed they can get the license soon

Wasn't Sideshow's first Jason PF FvJ?

I've owned em all-stylized or not, and none of them have been impressively screen accurate. The clothes on the stylized match part 3 better than the part 3 PF!

The stylized one is a fantastic piece. The base is worth the price of admission alone. I get why some folks would be turned off, but it's an amazingly crafted interpretation of 3/4 IMO.

I think the ECC one is awful. I have never understood why the horror collectors flocked to it and paid THAT price. I love the dock/water base, but his masked AND de masked portrait are soooo off it's weird. To me it?s more admirable to be stylized and create something beautiful then try for screen accurate and WHIFF.

I would love PCS or Prime 1 to get their hands on the license and do screen accurate versions of 3-8. I would buy em all. My guess is that can't happen until the lawsuit is settled.

You can like Zombie Jason AND real guy Jason (lets be real though, he's never been a REAL guy!) Both are fantastic. Long live Friday the 13th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, F13 is a great series! So far I haven't been very impressed with any of the Jason pieces/collectibles. With the improved sculpting tech that's been happening lately I'm sure we'll get something awesome soon. But you're right, it'll be after the lawsuit is settled. Hopefully that happens soon

Never mind... I fell off the fence all on my own and put in my order :lol

I cant believe I spent this much on a piece that I will not have out year around... Not till I get a bigger Man cave room anyways.

Never mind... I fell off the fence all on my own and put in my order :lol

I cant believe I spent this much on a piece that I will not have out year around... Not till I get a bigger Man cave room anyways.

LOL you have great taste, Jaws. I don't have the space being in my giant city we all live in towers lol. I'm pretty much for sure getting the smaller scale Myers but I'd definitely prefer the larger 1/3 if I had a bigger place. If PCS makes a part 3 film accurate Jason... I'd lose it. They're doing such great work in the horror lines and it makes me wonder why Sideshow has such a hard time making things film accurate. Their Sideshow Myers 1/6 mask looks great but then Sideshow gives him the wrong hairline. I'll stick to PCS lol

Congrats dude! He’s amazing.

:rock :rock

LOL you have great taste, Jaws. I don't have the space being in my giant city we all live in towers lol. I'm pretty much for sure getting the smaller scale Myers but I'd definitely prefer the larger 1/3 if I had a bigger place. If PCS makes a part 3 film accurate Jason... I'd lose it. They're doing such great work in the horror lines and it makes me wonder why Sideshow has such a hard time making things film accurate. Their Sideshow Myers 1/6 mask looks great but then Sideshow gives him the wrong hairline. I'll stick to PCS lol

I like the 1/4 but my collection has actually made a turn for more 1/3 scale.. And this will be great to have out in the main living room at Halloween time :)

:rock :rock

I like the 1/4 but my collection has actually made a turn for more 1/3 scale.. And this will be great to have out in the main living room at Halloween time :)

Yeah, I think you made the right choice too. 1/3 more imposing and a far better and realistic display base with the stairs diorama. Congrats! :)

Ya know its funny... I expected to go 100% with the fully sculpted hair.. But when I get it in hand I fell in love with the real hair version... I mean I got out the sculpted first.. put it on and was a little disappointed. Got out the real hair and fell in love.

Wish I could have got the EX... Its what I get for dragging my feet. Tombstone and Pumpkin would be the icing on the cake.. Either way... Such a great piece. Great job PCS!!!

118503217_1184029661973797_1053291714943231620_n.jpg118401047_3065073600287244_2015135372953689091_n.jpg

Ya know its funny... I expected to go 100% with the fully sculpted hair.. But when I get it in hand I fell in love with the real hair version... I mean I got out the sculpted first.. put it on and was a little disappointed. Got out the real hair and fell in love.

Wish I could have got the EX... Its what I get for dragging my feet. Tombstone and Pumpkin would be the icing on the cake.. Either way... Such a great piece. Great job PCS!!!

View attachment 494009View attachment 494010

THAT looks amazing. Spooky AF. :clap

View attachment 494009View attachment 494010

Jaws go to kreationx grab a 1/3rd pumpkin and cemetary haunts get a custom tomb stone. Thats what I did and I have exclusive nowView attachment 494034

Jaws go to kreationx grab a 1/3rd pumpkin and cemetary haunts get a custom tomb stone. Thats what I did and I have exclusive nowView attachment 494034

Thanks so much!!! Just got the Pumpkin... Is the Judith Myers tombstone only life size?

Your attachment didnt work for me... I think I found the photo... So that tombstone is from Cemetary Haunts? Did you put in a special request.

Last edited:
Thanks so much!!! Just got the Pumpkin... Is the Judith Myers tombstone only life size?

Your attachment didnt work for me... I think I found the photo... So that tombstone is from Cemetary Haunts? Did you put in a special request.

No she can customize it how you want it as you can see from my pic, just reach out the her send her and email on ebay.

IMG_2371.jpg

Back