Statue PCS Chun Li 1/3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey folks. I realise this is the wrong thread but I couldn't find any official thread for the PCS 1:6 V-Trigger Chun statue. Just wondering if anyone has any information on when these are supposed to be shipping? I received an email in December about a chance to pay an invoice for shipping then, but passed on it because Christmas was expensive enough. I was led to believe they'd then be going out at the end of January (those who paid early only maybe?) and the rest would be going out some time in February. I inquired via their customer service email and first time I was told invoices were in the process of being sent out. A few weeks later (a few days ago to be precise) I asked again and I was told invoices were on hold for this statue until they arrived in the US? Do they have any idea what they're even doing over there or what lol.

Yes this is my first time dealing with PCS so I'm not up to speed.. on how slow they are. :pray: Anyone with any clues on this I'd very much appreciate to hear from you!

Cheers.

Someone on the other forum also mentioned that a Jan/Feb 2018 release date was declared in a previous PCS newsletter. Despite PCS having recently relocated from SoCal to the East Coast, Chun-li is now 9 months late which (I'm sad to say) is not unheard of for the company. Fingers crossed that 1/3 Chun-li does not meet a similar fate.

My WL converted for the regular

Nice! :clap

How long did you wait for conversion? I'm on the waitlist but I've been worried about her and the Dredd 1/3 after people keep telling me about the quality of PCS statues but I saw the Sagat at NYCC last year and thought he looked amazing. I thought there was only the EX, there's a reg version also?

How long did you wait for conversion? I'm on the waitlist but I've been worried about her and the Dredd 1/3 after people keep telling me about the quality of PCS statues but I saw the Sagat at NYCC last year and thought he looked amazing. I thought there was only the EX, there's a reg version also?

He must meant classic costume. Lots are cancelling PCS orders to get refunds so wait lists will convert.

I think I was on the WL maybe a week

Alpha showed up today! Really happy with the tailoring and tights. Hammer included for scale (for those of you who are nervous) :)

IHUxQy2.jpg

GC8sITC.jpg

ehkOJhJ.jpg

ypzSbr1.jpg

i cancelled my Alpha,, lost 100$ NRD.. just didnt look 1700$ worth to me with shipping and customs.. transferred the 850$ to completely pay off Doomsday and half of Green Arrow,,, got on waitlist for Guts berserker armour on P1 site..which will cost me same as what Chun li would have

The Alpha looks amazing on the shelf but IMO is a bit so-so with details when put under the microscope (not even compared to some of PCS's other offerings). Either way, every time I glance over at her I am really glad that I was able to pick her up.

I felt that too,, with Ryu and Akuma,, they had more details even on the fingers, compared to that this just looks plain simple,. worth about 800$ . not 1700$ for me with shipping and customs

Any photos of her in the classic qipao? Waitlist converted but people don't seem to be happy with her from some Alpha costume reviews... wanted to see what more people thought to see if it's worth pulling the trigger.

Back