PCS 1:4 Mixed Media He-Man Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here's the PCS exclusive reveal of their upcoming He-Man Mixed Media He-Man and Battlecat Diorama! Its the one we were all hoping to get...and its gonna be 1/4 scale!!! :thud:

Depending on the final reveal (which will be at Wondercon in April) this diorama may result in my discontinueing my interest with the PCS Animated Filmation line and selling off the He-Man and upcoming Skeletor Exclusives :( Cos you can bet your bottom dollar that Jerry at PCS will have a companion piece for this He-Man Diorama which will hopefully have Skeletor with Panther!!!! :rock

ed130ae0b8d33561fe4b0042198fa03c.jpg

Jerry hinted that Battle Cat will be the EX....wow!

Lol I did see that although it was just a wink he gave so he could be winding everybody up :lol I was thinking the EX to be optional weapons such as the axe or sword or shield? Thing is, the diorama base will always be the same so all those collectors who will miss out on the EX (if it does happen to be BattleCat) will have a more or less empty base on one side :dunno I still think BattleCat will be part of the diorama and the EX will be something else ;)

I'm in the same boat. I will probably sell my current He-man and Skeletor (probably Beastman as well) to get these.

Oh sweet lord!! When and How Much!?!?!?

Can't wait to see Battle Cat with the Armour, maybe they could do a swap out terrified head so you could have Cringer aswell :lol

That battlecat is gorgeous. I never watched he-man, but I had a battlecat toy when I was little and loved that thing. Wish you could buy it separately.

Oh man what I wouldn't do to be able to afford this, Battlecat was probably my most favourite HeMan toy.......(next to Ram-man, Fisto ,Stratos and my Dragon Walker :lol Those toys were soo much fun...Oh my god I just remembered Power Punch He-Man where you put the pop gun caps in his backpack and whenever he'd swing a punch it made an exploding sound!!! Needless to say refills were needed often and many :lol :yess:

Great posting bro! :clap I had a feeling that the furry pants and boots would be the mixed media aspect of this piece :) also looks like the straps to his chest emblem will also be mixed media :) Wondercon is just round the corner so exciting times coming up for the big reveal :)

Battle Cat -- an exclusive? What? That's a terrible idea for an exclusive. It's like a statue of its own! A separate character! What kind of diorama would this be if half of it could only be purchased by duking it out with other buyers online?

Back