PCS 1:4 Mixed Media He-Man Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check this out guys!!! :love

6cd6795fae3372dc8b0846dcab2d7cc3.jpg

0cad4ee50fbe37057bb976ce51937cf1.jpg

This is the He-man statue I've wanted since they got the license. Going to be awesome but probably will come with a major price tag. I need to think of it as 2 statues if it comes with Battle Cat :lol

Not a fan of the new he man. Much prefer filmation. At least for he man. I hope pcs makes a filmation battleccat. And of course my most wanted a filmation she-ra!

Holy WOW!! That is so awesome!! Love the modern touch added without taking away from the original look. Easy purchase for me!! Any ideas when it will be up for preorder. Can't miss out on this

Good version but not my cup of tea. I will stick with the filmation version and wait for sorceress and battle cat with a cringer ex COH.

The pose looks too much like Allied Cap

And now I can't unsee it. :lol

Not super big on the leather/plastic/fabric/whatever they are straps holding his chest armor in place, but I feel like they may adjust and polish those. Overall, it looks absolutely gorgeous. Definitely PO'ing this -- along with Battle Cat. :pray:

Back