PCS 1:4 Mixed Media He-Man Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pose looks too much like Allied Cap

Who is displaying this with their Marvel collection? Cap and He-man crossover? Irrelevant IMO. Or maybe they would make for a great face-off display :lol He-man FTW!

Who is displaying this with their Marvel collection? Cap and He-man crossover? Irrelevant IMO. Or maybe they would make for a great face-off display :lol He-man FTW!

I'll be displaying mine alongside my PCS Lion-O Statue. I always stopped myself selling it for two reasons....that one day we'll see the Thundercats 1/4 Scale line be brought back from the dead OR that a realistic version of He-Man would be made and so I'm totally made up that one of those came true! :)

just heard in an interview with Jerry that Battlecat will indeed be the Exclusive and that it will be extremely limited, not to mention extremely pricey! And its gonna be 3ft long!!!! :thud:

I can't wait to see Battle Cat, but not sure what exactly "expensive" from Jerry translates to. I would expect it to cost more than He-man, but if it's pushing 2x the price ($700+ range) then I don't think I can justify it. I wish they would have offered a smaller scale (1/6 or 1/7) He-man riding Battle Cat for a more obtainable price, but maybe that was very expensive also. Either way He-man will be mine.

Still going to try for it. Need official pics, a price, and dates for PO and release.

Although, really. If the standard He-Man winds up going for $400 and Battle Cat is three feet long (in other words, larger than He-Man), the price will more than double for the exclusive set. Wouldn't we be looking at a grand? Anything less than $900 would be a steal, I'll say that much. The MOTU animals are a statue and a half.

Basically, this is a really s____y idea for an exclusive. It really doesn't feel right calling it that.

just heard in an interview with Jerry that Battlecat will indeed be the Exclusive and that it will be extremely limited, not to mention extremely pricey! And its gonna be 3ft long!!!! :thud:

if it's madx's interview he didn't say that >< I wouldn't be surprised if it's exclusive to the site but not the EX for he-man.

if it's madx's interview he didn't say that >< I wouldn't be surprised if it's exclusive to the site but not the EX for he-man.

That makes more sense. A companion piece that you can purchase only on PCS, so two orders in total.

In other words, you could theoretically nab Battle Cat when the PO goes up, then wait a while longer for He-Man or buy him elsewhere. I can swing that. I just don't want to drop $1K all at once (only reason I'm saying this is because PCS typically gives discounts for full payments on preorder).

either way, its gonna be tough to get hold of one by the sounds of it. Hopefully the high price would put off the vast majority of flippers but when something is ultra exclusive as this Battlecat is certain to be, then it has the potential to be a flippers dream :(

Meh not a cat person really :wink1: Battle cats, yes, standard cats...........not so much :lol

You can groom the real cat to look like that... Go for it

I found a Cat!!!

But he was not entirely impressed with his situation......

ko4f5906c4.jpg

Back