Statue PCS 1/3 Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read that production was stopped on the MK ninjas so that the factory could focus on Akuma and get him out the door. PCS posted these to FB with the caption saying that they are in the final QC stage before shipping. One step closer. And the pictures look good. I have high hopes for Scorp and Sub!

f572823f36d9afc8ddb7a5ae4302e53b.jpg

07eaaf1ca4434dad548127d56310331d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how you collectors do it. My hat goes off to you all. That's my big concern with the MMPR line coming - not sure I'm going to go for, simply because of the wait.

I read that production was stopped on the MK ninjas so that the factory could focus on Akuma and get him out the door. PCS posted these to FB with the caption saying that they are in the final QC stage before shipping. One step closer. And the pictures look good. I have high hopes for Scorp and Sub!

f572823f36d9afc8ddb7a5ae4302e53b.jpg

07eaaf1ca4434dad548127d56310331d.jpg

Don't remember the demon head on the base but can't wait for him to ship.

Are any PCS statues worth the wait? With prime one pumping out higher quality stuff in 6-8 months now a days

Well....that depends on 2 things:

1.) Does any other reputable company have the Mortal Kombat license?
2.) Would you rather spend $400 more per statue?

Hey guys, I'm looking to transfer my pre order of this statue if anyone is interested pm me. Preorder is from simply toys.

Hello Collector,

We understand how frustrating delays can be, but we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while we create the best collectible possible for you.

Scorpion 1:3 and Sub-Zero 1:3 are currently in production, and have an estimated arrival of March at our warehouse.

Hello Collector,

We understand how frustrating delays can be, but we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while we create the best collectible possible for you.

Scorpion 1:3 and Sub-Zero 1:3 are currently in production, and have an estimated arrival of March at our warehouse.

Wow. The waiting game.

totally ridiculous,, & of course as usual March will end up to be October. Reptile probably 3 years later.

Back