Statue PCS 1/3 Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video does a good job of showing off the details. Thanks. His eyes look incredible.

The only thing I 'might' try changing is the cloth over the mouth. If it's at all possible to replace it I will try to find something closer to what was on the proto. I love the way it draped off he face and I think that it was key to the presence that the proto had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is there a thread for the 1/3 Goro? I'm debating putting in an order for that, it looks insane. It could almost pass as a statue from the movie given the design so can fit in with a film collection quite easily. That said some of the issues on these makes me hesitiant.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Is there a thread for the 1/3 Goro? I'm debating putting in an order for that, it looks insane. It could almost pass as a statue from the movie given the design so can fit in with a film collection quite easily. That said some of the issues on these makes me hesitiant.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm debating that one as well but more so because of the price. I think these suffered some in the mixed media department. Goro has much less. Based on how well Akuma came out I think Goro will be a home run.

I just received my notice to pay shipping. Expected to arrive in the warehouse on March 3rd and will ship after inspection. Shipping to VA is $88.37

Last edited:
Man this has taken a LONG time to come out! I just paid for mine. I couldn't even remember how much this originally listed for??

$160 to ship my Scorpion/Sub. I'll make it back when I sell them. Two year wait killed the love for them.

Yeah they are shipping. I received my shipping notice yesterday and some others did as well.

Back