Statue PCS 1/3 Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics. I like it a lot..i wish the yellow was a little more vibrant but otherwise very awesome

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

6BoFyjG.jpg

I've been looking forward to this for over two years. As some of you may have seen on FB, my girlfriend recently passed away two weeks ago. We (mostly I) were looking so forward together to getting this beast...I really want to be happy that I have him now but I'm not :(

Sorry for your loss DM :(

I received #60 yesterday, after a 4 week struggle with the Belgian customs. (PCS forgot to attach an invoice)

I'm pretty happy with how he turned out.
Blood spatters are good, Yellow color is not pastel as the initial pics, the spair/chain is awesome and the alternate skull head is WAY better then I imagined it to be.

I do have a few minor damages on my base.

If all goes well, I will have sub-zero by the end of this week.

Attachments

• scorp4.jpg
    scorp4.jpg
    561.1 KB · Views: 51
  • scorp1.jpg
    scorp1.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 52
  • scorp5.jpg
    scorp5.jpg
    581.4 KB · Views: 52
  • scorp6.jpg
    scorp6.jpg
    634 KB · Views: 53
Anyone know anybody looking for one of these? I paid the final invoice almost three weeks ago already and PCS says mine is shipping next week and I've pretty much lost all interest in this thing.

And just like that, no warning, no shipping info and this thing was delivered to my house. It's #108 and appears to be in perfect condition. If I can't find a buyer within a week or two, I'll just return him. I'm just so soured on PCS.

Back