Statue PCS 1/3 Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I believe I may have fallen victim to this guy. I got a forwarded email from PCS saying that the Scorpion transfer occurred to my account. I'm not sure if its a forged email or not but based on what you guys have been saying I wouldn't be shocked. I opened a dispute and now he's already threatening me saying I'm the scammer. I'm waiting to hear from PCS for confirmation to see what the deal is.

Who's the person who got you?

Well I believe I may have fallen victim to this guy. I got a forwarded email from PCS saying that the Scorpion transfer occurred to my account. I'm not sure if its a forged email or not but based on what you guys have been saying I wouldn't be shocked. I opened a dispute and now he's already threatening me saying I'm the scammer. I'm waiting to hear from PCS for confirmation to see what the deal is.

If you do a transfer you need to ask the seller to CC you in every message. Then after he sends the message you send one as well. This is what me and my seller did and it worked out fine. Because all the seller needs to do is contact PCS with their PCS email and the transfer is quite easy.

This might upset some people, but I agree with his decision.

Read carefully...

Considering adding an additional 125 pieces to the Scorpion 1:3 run to make it equal to Sub-Zero.

However (and this is important) IF I decide to do that then the new run of 125 pieces WOULD NOT include the switch-out Skull Head or the LEDs in the Base, so the original run of 250 would still be different and special.

Thoughts ?

This might upset some people, but I agree with his decision.

Not the first time PCS has done this, This happened with SF Guile statue as well. The "Championship Edition" with an extra dog tag for the early adopters.

Holy !&$@ what happened? You are making me nervous because I'm also trying to do a transfer on subzero..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys is it true that jerry is increasing the es size for scorpion?
Any changes non ex?
If he has how much more es and have the extra ones gone up for sale yet?

Back