Statue PCS 1/3 Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still hoping it's the same price at NYCC..$600.

Anymore than $700 and I'm out :( I really want this piece too.

FULL REVEAL IMAGES POSTED TO FACEBOOK TOMORROW !

This massive 1:3 scale mixed media masterpiece stands 28" (71cm) tall, features a tailored

cloth costume, real metal chain, light-up LED base and switch-out SKULL HEAD with LEDs.

Limited to ONLY 250 PCS WORLDWIDE, this is destined to be a highly sought after collectible.

Pre-order begins Monday, November 3rd @ 3pm Pacific

Price - $699.99
Edition Size - 250 pcs total units worldwide
Est Ship - Fall 2015

Up to 15% discount for pre-ordering

NOTE: Due to the cost and uniqueness of this museum quality collectible, this item will NOT be widely available through regular retail channels. We are keeping the vast majority of the units as only available directly through our website.

Crud. That price is higher than it should be, but the ES is lower. I will have to try and snag one.

I think the price is very fair for what you get. I wish the edition size was larger so I would have more time to think about it.

Crud. That price is higher than it should be, but the ES is lower. I will have to try and snag one.
Really dude? Its 699.99 - 15%. That's a $105 off. $595 For a 1/3 statue that's worth it bro.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Really dude? Its 699.99 - 15%. That's a $105 off. $595 For a 1/3 statue that's worth it bro.

True, if you pay in full up front. I never like doing that, particularly on something that won't come out for a year + likely. I'll see what the options are, but I would almost rather pay the extra $105 to not have to sink $600 into something that I won't have a long time.

True, if you pay in full up front. I never like doing that, particularly on something that won't come out for a year + likely. I'll see what the options are, but I would almost rather pay the extra $105 to not have to sink $600 into something that I won't have a long time.
I can fully understand and appreciate what you're saying. It'll come out man. Except for the Ninja fiasco (which in turn slowed down their other stuff) PCS has been on top of their game. This is going to be pretty awesome and I haven't even seen the skull head yet lol
Nice, looks like I will be paying full price instead of deposit.
Yup. Hope its not a cluster**** at order time bro lol

250 ES, it's every collector for him or hers self on PO day!

1/3 Legend Darkness at $999.99 sold out within half an hour I think it was.

Really hope I'll be able to grab it at 6pm est. Does their site ever have problems when **** goes live?

Really hope I'll be able to grab it at 6pm est. Does their site ever have problems when **** goes live?

There hasn't been any problems for a while, worth checking this thread if their is as I will post the countdown and updates here.

The only thing that gets people is the paypal system. Are you registered? You don't need to be, many don't bother as that takes extra time to sign in while ordering.

Back