Statue PCS 1/3 Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard from Jerry that the discount on this will be 30% for the first 50 buyers

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I tried signing up for the newsletter. All I could find was an email for the newsletter but nowhere to sign up. I just sent that email a message asking to sign me up, but that can't be right...

I tried signing up for the newsletter. All I could find was an email for the newsletter but nowhere to sign up. I just sent that email a message asking to sign me up, but that can't be right...

Yes, that's it. The website is a pain, a new one is on its way soon.

I'll update PO date on here when it's announced.

Also... What days do most MK PCS products go up for pre order? I see liu kang is Monday.

Have you seen the video yet?

No word on Scorpion preorder yet, wait till next weeks news letter. We get it every Sunday, I will post it here anyways.

Told you I'm at work lol!! Can't watch a 9 minute video. If you can summarize that'd be great.

If it's on a Sunday or Monday I'll be saved. I worked my side job those days and it's a lot easier to go online and do ****.

We get the newsletter every Sunday, Preorder in on a Monday.

In the video Jerry says that we might have another Klassic MK statue by end of the year. And we are going to get MK10 statue soon.

He also talks about how the Mortal Kombat line is getting as popular as the Street Fighter line.

Back