Statue PCS 1/3 Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to mention...Jerry sculpted this in 2 weeks. Painting and everything else was probably another week or two itself.

Has any measurements for it gone up yet. Gonna have to get a display case made for it?

Nothing yet, hopefully we will get some info this Sunday newsletter.
Cheers dude, so looking forward to him and if we are lucky a Sub Zero as well. Next year is gonna be a great year for MK fans

Cheers dude, so looking forward to him and if we are lucky a Sub Zero as well. Next year is gonna be a great year for MK fans

Oh yess, next years going to be great! I'm looking forward to 1/4 klassic Raiden Jerry said he will work on. PCS also said they will start 1/4 MKX line as well.

I will post any updates on Scorpion here.

Oh yess, next years going to be great! I'm looking forward to 1/4 klassic Raiden Jerry said he will work on. PCS also said they will start 1/4 MKX line as well.

I will post any updates on Scorpion here.

Sweet, i wonder if the Klassic raiden is the one that may appear at the end of the year
New Game, New Comic :yess:

These are MASSIVE!

I don't have room either but I will buy the entire 1/3 line. How heavy? Any chance the top of a Besta will support them?

Have some infor on height from Jerry, the statue is 27.5 inches tall with the base.
Cheers dude, that will me to start shopping around for a shelf that may hold not only this one, but Sub Zero which im sure is to come down the track

Gosh, the more i See that statue the more i want it. Looks so amazing. PO the minute its available. Sucks we will have to wait maybe 1 year to get it in hand

off subject but :yess:
imagejpg1-193.jpg

Heck yes. Particularly love seeing them together as I just picked up my klassic scorpion and sub – zero today!

found the photo one another forum site that had a PCS section and when saw this photo i only wished i had got sub zero (ya a lucky bugger). May have to get one now.
I like that there is 2 klassics and the MK 9 side by-side

Back