• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Patient Zero ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't collect the zombie line and looking at pics of this figure I honestly ( and I have tried ) can't see why anyone would pay that !. I don't usually judge but its a figure with a zombie head sculpt , in cheap clothes with a hand .... in its hand. Thats it right ?
$350.... I think not.

It really has nothing to do with the simplicity of the figure and cloths or the lack of accessories, but everything to do with supply and demand. The value is in the collect-ability of the item, not the item itself. It's no different than some of the rare Mego's selling in the 4 figure range! And if people are consistently willing to pay the price, then it isn't over-valued at all.

thats where your wrong Lonnie... that micro-printed newspaper is where the value is! That thing is worth at least $300 IMO :lol

But, I agree with ya, its a figure that a few thousand (just imagining how many collect The Dead) people want, but there are only 300 available. That makes it sell for lots of green.

Well at least on eBay he got a negative:

Not a good seller to deal with,does not communicate well
vulcanraven2o ( 172 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )

Reply by willnjanine (May-05-08 11:16):
your a lier you bid and cant pay no communication

SIDESHOW THE DEAD PATIENT 0 MINT FACTORY SEALED IN PACK (#220227282692)

Holy crap?!? A MISB PZ is currently at $600 with almost 2 days to go!!!

Hey Hydro, you still winning that other one?

Holy crap?!? A MISB PZ is currently at $600 with almost 2 days to go!!!

Hey Hydro, you still winning that other one?

nope . i guess im never gonna get one unless some kind soul here sells me their spare. maybe ill give up on The Dead and focus on Enterbay's Bruce Lee line

nope . i guess im never gonna get one unless some kind soul here sells me their spare. maybe ill give up on The Dead and focus on Enterbay's Bruce Lee line

Unless you've already started, you may be in for the same kind of prices, so... :D

Unless you've already started, you may be in for the same kind of prices, so... :D

I have GOD, WOTD is on the way,Thanks Andy . ETD version A is on pre-order from BBTS , just gotta get Version B before things get out of hand.

Trading a PZ for original IM would be crazy speak, huh? You think there'd be any takers? just wondering if a trade would ever be an option in the future.

Trading a PZ for original IM would be crazy speak, huh? You think there'd be any takers? just wondering if a trade would ever be an option in the future.

yeah! since right now there is one on ebay going for 980.00 shipped with 15 hours to go . i will pay you handsomely for PZ

Seems like both of these are upping in price at a fairly steady pace... I don't think PZ will ever overtake IM.

And Hydro, hopefully you'll get lucky. One time I saw a PZ on a BIN of $75 when he was typically selling for $250+. Needless to say it went quick, but if one person gets lucky there's hope for others.

I'm just glad I got mine when I did, still paid a lot... but $400+ for a figure is not a territory I'm ready to go into.

Seems like both of these are upping in price at a fairly steady pace... I don't think PZ will ever overtake IM.

And Hydro, hopefully you'll get lucky. One time I saw a PZ on a BIN of $75 when he was typically selling for $250+. Needless to say it went quick, but if one person gets lucky there's hope for others.

I'm just glad I got mine when I did, still paid a lot... but $400+ for a figure is not a territory I'm ready to go into.

i sold a few things on ebay which would offset the 400.00 based on what i paid originally for the items.400 bucks is still 400.00 bucks no matter how i try to justify it.im still debating this one tonight.

i sold a few things on ebay which would offset the 400.00 based on what i paid originally for the items.400 bucks is still 400.00 bucks no matter how i try to justify it.im still debating this one tonight.

i couldn't pull the trigger.the guy just has to many negative feedback

Hadn't noticed the negatives on him... so probably wise. Still surprised me a loose PZ w/o box sold for $400?!?

Back