• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Patient Zero ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$355 and ten minutes to go. We'll soon know. This is almost as good as watching to see if I win an auction.

It doesn't look like a scam to me. One negative feedback in the last six months. I would've liked to be able to see what that said. Otherwise he looks legitimate enough. Not many transactions, but at least they are figures as well. The real bidding is soon to come. Not even enough time to pop some corn.

Now that's a problem. :lol He musta been a bad boy.
Zero transactions for the winner, that's a bit suspect.

Now that's a problem. :lol He musta been a bad boy.
Zero transactions for the winner, that's a bit suspect.

and what a coincidence .... sideshower08 is from New York as well. and he just signed up 2 days ago ...:banana

His negative was from a seller who got mad that he was left a neutral... I saw the comment earlier. So really his feedback as a seller was good.

But still, 2 sealed PZs... yet no pictures of either. But he has pictures of all his other items. I think some people are getting ripped off.

im gonna give this a whirl . im the first bidder on this auction. im asking those of you who might be interested to stand down .if you don't , i completely understand . but if a fellow freak asked me to do the same i would. so i beg of you to stand down ....:monkey1 ....if not then ...:monkey2

Pretty Please

There's something fishy going on when the figure isn't pictured, just some stock photo. Got to be suspicious of any auction like that.

You should ask him for in hand pics... he provides them for other auctions, why not his 3 PZ figures :lol

It actually says in his auction that it was only handled when it was removed from the shipping box. What a ******. Someone should report that auction. :emperor

"IT COMES SEALED MINT IN FACTORY SEALED PACKAGE, HANDLED ONLY ONCE WHEN REMOVED FROM SHIPPING BOX. "

im gonna go for the loose one. hopefully my pleas of standing down will not go unanswered

Back