• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Patient Zero ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still gotta say that this is the most over-valued 12" I've ever seen. It's not nearly as good looking as most of the other releases in this line and the only cool thing about it is the extra arm. No regrets about selling mine.

THe really cool/attractive part about Patient Zero is the fact that he was the first in the line with a super small ES. You simply can NOT have a complete The Dead Collection without him. Some people are fine with that. Personally I love having PZ. I think he really completes my zombie display perfectly. :rock

Wow, amazing how much this figure is worth. It seems like the price jumps incrementally every time a new Dead figure is released.

I don't collect the zombie line and looking at pics of this figure I honestly ( and I have tried ) can't see why anyone would pay that !. I don't usually judge but its a figure with a zombie head sculpt , in cheap clothes with a hand .... in its hand. Thats it right ?
$350.... I think not.

maybe if we let each other know that we plan on bidding maybe we can avoid bidding against eachother on these auctions.

$542 is the new record... a couple over the last month sold for $450, but damn an extra $80 just for being sealed is a big jump!

Now having gotten a sealed one (that I opened :rock) last year on ebay for $270 seems like a steal :lol

maybe if we let each other know that we plan on bidding maybe we can avoid bidding against eachother on these auctions.

Nah, people will get pissed because someone else advertised the auction they were watching... or you'd have to figure out who saw it first, or who's gonna pay the most.

Nice idea, but I think too many people are wanting him.

im eyeing the one thats on right now but it looks like im never gonna have one. maybe ill just buy an Amp instead to drive my giant speakers.

im eyeing the one thats on right now but it looks like im never gonna have one. maybe ill just buy an Amp instead to drive my giant speakers.

The one on ebay up right now, with no pictures of the actual box has to be a scam. Be cautious. The seller has very low feedback and 2 up!!!

if he tries to beat me , i won't have a problem driving the 2 or 3 hours to long island to pay him a visit.

Well I imagine not many look for patient 0 when searching... the people bidding him up probably think they're gonna score a cheap figure because of the mislisting.

Well I imagine not many look for patient 0 when searching... the people bidding him up probably think they're gonna score a cheap figure because of the mislisting.

its up well over 4 beans right now . i usually check under Sideshow The Dead . the 2 listings and and 3 day auction and pay within 2 days really has all the red flags and sirens going off in my head now. Thanks Fellas

Back