patient zero 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
full_of_win.jpg

i always thought this was a bad ass piece. If i was rich like some of you guys, it would defn be going in my collection.

i always thought this was a bad ass piece. If i was rich like some of you guys, it would defn be going in my collection.

I ain't rich, but the flexpay option helped me spread the pain out over 5 months instead of all at once. My final payment will be only $90 plus shipping.

If it wasn't for Flexpay, I wouldn't have a third of the Sideshow pieces I have now.

:horror

Wow!!! You must've been saving FOREVER! That or you just bought a TON of stuff within the past year or so ;)

That's awesome though :)

Yea, I've been buying from Sideshow since before they even had the point system so I have ALOT saved up! :)

Whoever gets this bust first has to post pics immediately! I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this one.....

Just recieved my shipping notice too ETA for the 22nd to the UK,fingers crossed the weather does,ent hold things up with the snow,weekend and xmas round the corner :slap
i,ll be happy if it get,s here by the 25th,these 5 months have flew bye waiting for this,just hope my part 3 jason PF goes that fast:yess::yess:

I love the final look of this. It had to get cut but I definitely want to find a way to get this.

Back