patient zero 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the EX is just a print, the ES should have been 100 or less. :lecture

ive ordered this bust,does anybody no how much the most i,ll be expecting to pay in taxes to the UK England on a $500 piece,
Thanks in advance.

:lecture YES! I do NOT care about ES size for this! It is a must have for me as well.

Just moved Buffy and Darkness out of it's spot!

Way to high of an ES for the the exclusive... 100 would have been the right number; especially considering the item is fairly inconsequential.

Now I'm wonder how many regular they are going to make, maybe around 500?

I had to cancel the Ex patient zero 1:1 bust. :( :monkey2

Hoping for a Specimen 419: Lobotomy 1:1 Scale Bust. :D I would like my Zombie's to look as they did in the old Zombie films, In Black and White. :D

Thanks so much Sideshow! :D

The Monster,
Nick

has anybody been charged there first flex-pay on this yet im still waiting for mine to be took out of the bank just wondering is more waiting too!!!

Not my pics. These were posted over at SF. I can't wait to see this in person.

SDCC010B023.jpg

SDCC010B020.jpg

Wow, pretty cool, but I'm not 100% sold on the golden eyes. May have to see this in person myself. You have one on order cr4cx3r?

Yeah, I definitely prefer the look of the proto eyes...
400053_press12-001.jpg

From the SDCC pics so far I can't tell if it's just the iris that is yellow or the entire eye. The bloodshot effect is pretty cool though.

I've got the regular on order but I may have to switch it over to flex so it's not so much of a hit to the wallet.

Back