patient zero 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know this was Sold Out, however my wait list for the exclusive converted already. I wanted to use my rewards points on this, but happy just to get one. I don't want to have to pay triple the price in 6 months. Thankfully SS still has some sitting around for the waitlist.

When did you go on waitlist?

I have one of these for trade if anyone is interested. Please check the "For Sale/ Trade" section for more details. :wave

A freaky and great bust from SSC, gotta love it:rock

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gGMd1dhvnMA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gGMd1dhvnMA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm loving this statue. Has to be one of my all time favorite SS pieces.

82254220.jpg

92887296.jpg

60994410.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=4000531&ref=search1111

I had a strong feeling this would appear in stock, after cancellations and waitlist conversions, and yes, I'm talking about the EX version. Though a nice sculpt, half a grand in today's marketplace for a huge space-eating piece with no real history or backstory? I am a huge horror/zombie fanatic, this one just didn't make much sense. For that kind of dough, the piece would need to have some kind of connection or history behind it, much less having the same pose of the already existing PF. Half a grand for a decent looking, basically generic, zombie bust...hmmmm.

Well some justification for the high price tag is that this is Sideshow's original character made for the Dead line. Patient Zero has gained significant popularity and essentially launched the line. Consider PZ the host of the global epidemic we know as "the dead" :)

Sure it's expensive, but most PF's and 1:1 busts are. As always, every piece is worth as much as the collector wants to pay for it... I'd love to have this piece, but it's not in my budget right now. I'd say this piece is monumental in it's own respect.

I wished I used my rewards point on this, I got it off the waitlist and couldn't use my point. Sucks seeing it back in stock.

But I Love this piece. I been collecting for a long time, and I collected everything. I sold alot of stuff and still continue to buy stuff. But this is one of my all time favorite pieces. Love it.

well i finally broke down and got this before it disappeared for good.

only cost me $73 after using points. :yess:

eefc7dfb.jpg

I'm haven't been lately up to date with many Sideshow products. Followed mainly whats happening on the Star Wars line, so this one came as a little surprise to me. I always drooled over the Patient Zero PF, but back then waited and waited until it was gone out of my reach into sky high prices. So today found one of these amazing busts from Germany and quickly bought it. I love so much the zombie movies and I actually compose one zombie movie at the moment "Dead Among Us". I can't wait to get mine.

Last edited:
I broke down and finally bought this guy after about a year of deciding, which is strange because I've dropped more on custom figures without second guessing it but this took me a year to order.

Back