patient zero 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking bust but I'm very happy with the PF....

No need for the bust.....but I'd like to see more PFs based on the 12 inch line....

Ordered Ex. on flexpay. Because I have the other PZ figures and dig the character. I can't imagine buying another DEAD full-sized bust though.

Well. That was an interesting preorder. Don't quite know what I was expecting, but aside from being pissed that the coupon wouldn't work, and having to cancel and repreorder to get it to work, pretty simple.

Still interested to see an edition size on exclusive and the entire run too. Hoping this will ship when I have the disposable funds for it and preferably near my birthday in December. I could see them pushing for it to be more near Spooktacular though.

This is my last order until an Alien maquette is announced. :D

Preorder placed! Even if the ES isn't extremely low and a lot of WL converts around shipping time, I think this bust has great long term potential, and that print will look great with the PZ PF!

I'm glad the coupon works now. I just placed an order with the coupon for the heck of it. I'm kinda surprised it is available still, 10 hours after it went on sale.

The cancel/re-order fix for the originals coupon didn't work for me, and now I'm worried that I'll get dinged a cancellation fee on my original flexpay order.

I'm going to have to call their customer service department when they open to clear this all up. :impatient:

That stinks, I did not consider that. But I always order regular and switch to flex only if necessary. I'm sure they will help you out. Now we all just have to wait and see if the discounts are properlly applied at shipping time.

That stinks, I did not consider that. But I always order regular and switch to flex only if necessary. I'm sure they will help you out. Now we all just have to wait and see if the discounts are properlly applied at shipping time.

That's super messed up that they didn't apply your coupon that time even though you entered it.

just saw this and instantly thought of the PZero design :lol

129201343673607100.jpg

That's super messed up that they didn't apply your coupon that time even though you entered it.

Yeah, Sideshow is usually so great about customer service, but that time with the Specimen set, not so great. They did give me back my rewards points for the full price purchase of course, but only offered the discount in the form of a gift card. Not much there I usually want, and I think I either gave the code away or just never used it before the insanely short term expiration date. They gave me until December 31, and we ordered Specimens at the end of October!

This code better work. :pray:

I'm surprised that the EX version of this is still not sold out....... :dunno

But I'm curious, what coupon is everyone talking about??? :confused:

Why would you be suprised? It's PZ overload. I think most are happy with their PZ PF.

Back