patient zero 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't going to, but after reading your post, decided to go ahead and order "just in case." And by "just in case," I mean an ES of <100, which I don't think is going to happen, although it is limited to 1 per...

It's got the "TBD" crap... what do you say? ...250 EX, 400 reg.? :huh

$500 is a lot of money, especially for this genre. I had to cancel some of the recent Marvel life-size busts because of costs/space, which I would want way more than this.

Snagged the ex. It wouldn't take my originals coupon, but I'll just call 'em tomorrow and get it sorted out.

dang, I should have used my coupon code. or tried at least.

Do the SS original coupons expire? I've never been able to use one, when I thought in advance to use one.

What is this originals coupon you guys are speaking of?

Buy an original item, get a coupon code in an email.

Thank you for your recent purchase of a Sideshow Originals Sideshow Originals Temple of Anubis - 12-inch Figure Environment !

We're celebrating our Sideshow Originals brand by offering you a 10% coupon valid towards your next order of one of our Sideshow Originals items: The Dead, Dinosauria, Six Gun Legends and Live by the Sword.

Your coupon code: ORG-TA#####-0-1

All Sideshow Originals in-stock and preorder items are eligible for this promotion / coupon use. These products are marked by a Sideshow Originals logo on their ordering pages so you can easily identify them! We recommend that you review the coupon information and redemption instructions below prior to using your savings.

Please let us know if we can assist you further!

The Customer Service Team

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

U.S. Toll Free: (800) 474-3746
Int'l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
U.S / Int'l Fx: (805) 214-2190

Coupon Redemption Information:

The one-time-use 10% savings e-coupon is eligible on select products purchased online through SideshowCollectibles.com and can only be used through the account that earned the savings. Your e-coupon is valid for use on the product price and is not applicable on taxes, import fees or shipping costs.Your coupon is good for one year from the date of this e-mail. Before redeeming your savings we ask that you review the other coupon restrictions at the following link: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=34

Sideshow Originals coupons cannot be used during our Priority Pre-Order Process.

Coupon redemption will constitute your agreement to the coupon restrictions.

E-coupon redemption instructions: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=124

Back