patient zero 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this bust in going to be awesome and carnage is there too.

23sdi7a.jpg

WOW SIDESHOW DO I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek :drool:drool:drool :drool:drool:drool :drool:drool

Isn't that the same sculpt the PZ PF uses? Just a bit more..."naked". The detail looks exactly the same? I don't see any new wounds?

I'm still saving up for a PF (Exclusive Edition), so I won't be in the market for the 1:1. That leaves one more for someone out there who really wants it. :monkey3

Looks great, though I much rather have a PZ or Dead Diorama first. My intitial feeling is this:

Though I admire SS for taking a gamble like that, when I think of something in that scale, it seems like it needs to have a significant or beloved backstory/history to be enshrined into a 1:1 bust. Especially for that kind of $, as it won't be cheap.

To me, 1:1 busts are reserved for the best of the best and/or most well known or despised (usually). I'm just not feeling it on PZ. Yet.

I truly love the Dead line - but a PZ 1:1 bust before a Karloff or Chaney Jr. Mummy, Jason Voorhees w/ removable mask...and even more importantly, a Chaney PHANTOM 1:1 bust?????

Isn't that a bit lazy? Why not make a 1:1 with lots of grusome detail to which normally you couldn't do with a PF, due to it's size?

I agree. That would make the most sense. Make the best use of the scale, especially being that The Dead line is all about.....
zombies.

Isn't that a bit lazy? Why not make a 1:1 with lots of grusome detail to which normally you couldn't do with a PF, due to it's size?

Well we haven't seen this up close and COMPLETED yet.... I almost guarantee that this will have some great detail on it due to the larger scale. So fear not, I'm sure this won't disappoint :)

But I somewhat agree with some, that this was a bit soon for the 1:1 of the dead line. But then again, not really. The PZ was what started it all, and now that the dead line is taking off, the PZ would be the most appropriate, as it is the poster child for the line. I think it'll be a great great piece :D

Well, all we have seen is a clearly WIP bust, that was only included in the video to get us talking. There hasn't been any announcement yet, or even a blog sneak peek. I don't know if I consider it too soon, at least not yet.

Well, all we have seen is a clearly WIP bust, that was only included in the video to get us talking. There hasn't been any announcement yet, or even a blog sneak peek. I don't know if I consider it too soon, at least not yet.

That's a lot more than us LotR collectors have got regarding the Ringwraith PF. :monkey2 :lol

Looks great, though I much rather have a PZ or Dead Diorama first. My intitial feeling is this:

Though I admire SS for taking a gamble like that, when I think of something in that scale, it seems like it needs to have a significant or beloved backstory/history to be enshrined into a 1:1 bust. Especially for that kind of $, as it won't be cheap.

To me, 1:1 busts are reserved for the best of the best and/or most well known or despised (usually). I'm just not feeling it on PZ. Yet.

I truly love the Dead line - but a PZ 1:1 bust before a Karloff or Chaney Jr. Mummy, Jason Voorhees w/ removable mask...and even more importantly, a Chaney PHANTOM 1:1 bust?????

I agree, Dios would be a better choice. I'd love for some zombie eating people and getting killed by people! The 1:1 seems overkill to me. I mean really!

And I still think the Masque of the Red Death Phantom is overdue for a PF, although a Phantom 1:1 bust would be cool as well if it came with his mask and hat!

Back