patient zero 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be interested in a PZ 1:1 but not any more than that. I hate to see them diversifying the line further instead of focusing on what is established. We have the 1:2 Specimens, the next 1:4 PF and now a 1:1 but still no new 1:6 figure which is the line's bread and butter.

I might be interested in a PZ 1:1 but not any more than that. I hate to see them diversifying the line further instead of focusing on what is established. We have the 1:2 Specimens, the next 1:4 PF and now a 1:1 but still no new 1:6 figure which is the line's bread and butter.

Bingo. A PZ 1:1 would fit perfectly with the Universal Monster 1:1 busts, but it just would not make sense to try to produce any more Dead busts than that, at that scale. They would never sell (says the guy who was sure he would pass on the Undying Carcass :lol).

I am all over this one as i've consolidated my collection to only 1:1 busts now!!!!!!

Just a few hours later, and I'm already considering trying to get this. That is, if this is not just a huge joke.

This has got to stop....... I've limited myself to 1 piece a year, and now I'm already at TWO (Wolverine PF ex and Undying Carcass ex) Now this?!?! :horror

I'm gonna be picking up shifts like crazy at work.... I think this is a must have for me :monkey3

Great.. more **** to cancel in order to get this. :(

...and I was hoping to slow down in my collection.

I actually really like the diverse releases. Thats how I prefer my collection to look.
I started trying to collect different products from similar lines to mix things up a little visually once I started seeing collection pics of PFs that were beginning to look just like a shelf full of little action figures only larger..... which is fine, but thats not how I want my collection.

I'll get it, but I'm not too happy with the pose being pratically a direct copy of the PF. I'd much rather they did something slightly different, or choose a different Dead character to make as a life-sized bust.

I hope the finished piece also includes elements of his shirt; his torso looks a little too bare as it is.

Interesting, did not expect to see 1:1 Zombie busts... and will agree with others I don't like the similar pose to the PF.

As others have said not a fan of the same lose but none the less it looks awesome and I am definitely getting down on this. I like the idea of having a PZ in different formats.

I'd even prefer seeing a different version of PZ. The 1/6 doesn't look a lot like the PF; so having the 1:1 being a 3rd interpretation could make for a really cool set-up.

I hope however this would be the only 1:1 because the collector in me would want them all but if they are going to do 12" (hopefully), PF and 1:1 gonna be tight with everything else I collect.

Pzero.jpg

Back